Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #11
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 3rd

slimy - ((Hugs)) so sorry
love4leon - Grrr sorry for the setback!!
3ladybugs - congrat!!! So exciting, only a few more days
JCPAC - fingers crossed for you !!!!

AFM - nothing new. Just wanted to check in with you ladies. Day 8 of taking the provera so I should start my period on Monday. Then call the RE to discuss this month's treatment. Feeling down about the possibilities. Worried that they may want to move on to injectibles. I only respond so-so to the clomid ( only ever get one "mature" follicle) so I know injectible would probably give me more follicle/chances but I pay OOP for all treatment and the injectible cycles are twice the cost of the clomid cycles plus the cost of med. I have $$ enough to do 3 more cycles this year of just clomid. Could probably on do 1 cycle with injectibles. But I guess I should look at it in the way that, it only takes one cycle and maybe that one injectible cycle would work. IDK, I am getting worn out and I have only been seeing the RE for 6 month I truly did not realize how hard this was before. I have been NTNP for 13 years, it has been emotional, but nothing compared to the last 6 months. Seeing the RE just gets your hopes up and then the disappointment is so much greater when you get that BFN

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #12
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

slimy72 - I hope you have a better day today! Good luck next week!

sdavis514 - What about going to Femara or Tamoxifen? Maybe they would be better for you before you jump to injectables? Femara and Tamoxifen are both pills and I know Tamoxifen is available as a generic. I never took Femara so I am not sure about it. Good luck with your decision!!

AFM - I have warned all that I needed to about my increase estrogen. I am LOVING my coconut oil fudge!! I highly recommend that! I am also feeling the effects of my cocktail! Good thing I don't need prometrium again till bedtime. We are going to Thursday night services tonight for church so we don't need to go to church on Sunday. My mom rarely goes to church and she isn't an early riser so this will help with that. We may do this again in 2 weeks for when my inlaws come out. West coast time doesn't lend itself well to East coast early rising the next day!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis514 View Post
slimy - ((Hugs)) so sorry
love4leon - Grrr sorry for the setback!!
3ladybugs - congrat!!! So exciting, only a few more days
JCPAC - fingers crossed for you !!!!

AFM - nothing new. Just wanted to check in with you ladies. Day 8 of taking the provera so I should start my period on Monday. Then call the RE to discuss this month's treatment. Feeling down about the possibilities. Worried that they may want to move on to injectibles. I only respond so-so to the clomid ( only ever get one "mature" follicle) so I know injectible would probably give me more follicle/chances but I pay OOP for all treatment and the injectible cycles are twice the cost of the clomid cycles plus the cost of med. I have $$ enough to do 3 more cycles this year of just clomid. Could probably on do 1 cycle with injectibles. But I guess I should look at it in the way that, it only takes one cycle and maybe that one injectible cycle would work. IDK, I am getting worn out and I have only been seeing the RE for 6 month I truly did not realize how hard this was before. I have been NTNP for 13 years, it has been emotional, but nothing compared to the last 6 months. Seeing the RE just gets your hopes up and then the disappointment is so much greater when you get that BFN
I was a one follicle girl on Femara and Im at the end of my first injectable cycle now I did: Folistim, then Vag Estrace, Trigger Ovadril with IUI and now Vag Prometrium so i'll let you know SOON if It worked!

AFM:Im SO SO SO SO SO SO Nervous I think I might use my test I have that is 25m/IU tomorrow because I Want to POAS!! And then do my FRER Saterday morning! I just don't want to be let down like everyother month...KWIM!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy

I was a one follicle girl on Femara and Im at the end of my first injectable cycle now I did: Folistim, then Vag Estrace, Trigger Ovadril with IUI and now Vag Prometrium so i'll let you know SOON if It worked!

AFM:Im SO SO SO SO SO SO Nervous I think I might use my test I have that is 25m/IU tomorrow because I Want to POAS!! And then do my FRER Saterday morning! I just don't want to be let down like everyother month...KWIM!
How many DPO are you?
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Im 12dpo today!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 09-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #16
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Im 12dpo today!
Ohhh... Good luck! We could really use some good news ion this board! I'm so sorry for all the troubles some of us are enduring. It's not fair, that's for sure.

Afm, I'm keeping myself occupied by using 50,000 different fertility monitors. Its looking like I'm trying to O sometime this weekend, which makes sense because my dad as asked dh to come help him up north. Greeeaaat. I feel more relaxed about it this cycle- I think starting school is a lot to deal with right now, and I'll save the did-I-o neurosis I usually partake in for later...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

carissa... I would totally test at 12dpo if I were you but I also know how sad a BFN can be. BUT a BFP on the other hand.... I say go for it. ugh I am such an enabler!!!

RE called yesterday to say that our baby boy was genetically perfect.... so lovenox for all future pregnancies it is I guess. wow... I am so in shock still. I really had felt it was a genetic problem with why keep miscarrying... so hard to know it was probably my bodies fault.

any way....just checking to see how you all were doing. Keeping on praying for everyone!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #18
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Im 12dpo today!
Good luck tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Ohhh... Good luck! We could really use some good news ion this board! I'm so sorry for all the troubles some of us are enduring. It's not fair, that's for sure.

Afm, I'm keeping myself occupied by using 50,000 different fertility monitors. Its looking like I'm trying to O sometime this weekend, which makes sense because my dad as asked dh to come help him up north. Greeeaaat. I feel more relaxed about it this cycle- I think starting school is a lot to deal with right now, and I'll save the did-I-o neurosis I usually partake in for later...
Have fun this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakiwi7 View Post
carissa... I would totally test at 12dpo if I were you but I also know how sad a BFN can be. BUT a BFP on the other hand.... I say go for it. ugh I am such an enabler!!!

RE called yesterday to say that our baby boy was genetically perfect.... so lovenox for all future pregnancies it is I guess. wow... I am so in shock still. I really had felt it was a genetic problem with why keep miscarrying... so hard to know it was probably my bodies fault.

any way....just checking to see how you all were doing. Keeping on praying for everyone!!
- I am sorry! I hope that next time is a sticky time!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #19
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Well I tested... BFN and to top it off I went to bathroom tonight and had spotting....don't know if I'll test tomorrow??
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 09-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #20
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Well I tested... BFN and to top it off I went to bathroom tonight and had spotting....don't know if I'll test tomorrow??
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote