Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #101
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas September Thread

I'm up 2.5 more lbs today. This is so not going well. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #102
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I'm up 2.5 more lbs today. This is so not going well. What on earth am I doing wrong?
Are you exercising? Could be muscle. It weighs a lot more than fat.

I am down today another pound to 154.0 I an only 2 lbs away from my 1st goal and 18 lbs down in a month.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #103
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was curious, so I got on the scale this morning and I am down 2lbs since yesterday morning.

Day two is going well so far. I've had eggs and bacon and a cup of green tea with honey. No dairy, no grains =D
Old 09-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #104
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
I was curious, so I got on the scale this morning and I am down 2lbs since yesterday morning.

Day two is going well so far. I've had eggs and bacon and a cup of green tea with honey. No dairy, no grains =D
Awesome!!! I love bacon! I am afraid to eat it as it makes me retain water so bad.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #105
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Are you exercising? Could be muscle. It weighs a lot more than fat.

I am down today another pound to 154.0 I an only 2 lbs away from my 1st goal and 18 lbs down in a month.
Nope my goal of three workouts went out the window when my boy got stomach flu and I got a cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post

YAY!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #106
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Maybe water, even things I never thought would make me retain do. It is annoying.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #107
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I made the Turkey Pumpkin Chili off the skinnytaste website tonight. It was really pretty good, I was suprised. I didn't expect to like it but I wanted to try something new. It was gluten free and dairy free, but does have beans in it. So it meets a lot of the dietary restrictions I know we've got going on in this thread. Amber, I can't remember if you do beans or not with Paleo that's why I brought it up. But anyway, I very much recommend that if you want something kind of different.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #108
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
I made the Turkey Pumpkin Chili off the skinnytaste website tonight. It was really pretty good, I was suprised. I didn't expect to like it but I wanted to try something new. It was gluten free and dairy free, but does have beans in it. So it meets a lot of the dietary restrictions I know we've got going on in this thread. Amber, I can't remember if you do beans or not with Paleo that's why I brought it up. But anyway, I very much recommend that if you want something kind of different.
I might need to look this website up. That sounds yummy. I
Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 AM   #109
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
We do beans sometimes, but rarely. It sounds interesting. I've sneaked spoonfulls of pumpkin into many things in the past... spaghetti sauce and sloppy joes. I used to sneak pureed carrots into sloppy joes all the time =D
Old 09-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #110
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
It sounds delicious!!! I will have to get the recipe!

I am holding at 154.4 after eating some bacon last night. I couldn't help it, DH was cooking it for everyone else and I was dying.