Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #111
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Blahhhhh.... So, I've been drinking soda a lot lately. It's like my one weakness it's the caffeine that I'm craving, I'm sure. Bc of it I was up 4lbs this morning! Oops! Just a bummer to see the scale shoot that high in 48 hours but at least I know why.

That turkey pumpkin meal sounds awesome! I'm totally looking that one up! Perfect for this fall weather- 58 degrees and very windy and rainy here.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 09-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #112
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas September Thread

From the sound of soda, I am glad I never have been a huge fan. I do have to drink coffee though. I cannot give it up. I can drink it black if I have too for weightloss, but I will give up anything but my coffee. I love sparkling water, but not soda. I have heard diet soda has 0 calories. Maybe try that and rotate every other glass with water to help with water weight?
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #113
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had two sodas today!!! I just don't trust water when we are out even if it comes from a machine

We went to Cici's pizza because my daughter has a friend from outta town so we ate out for sanity's sake.

We will see
Old 09-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #114
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

I love coffee too! I practically live off it hehe. I just think it's the caffeine and the crap in the soda that my body craves. I eat pretty darn healthy except for that... Today is my LAST ONE for a long time. Please help me stay accountable for that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 09-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #115
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I hit my first goal of 152.8 this AM!!!! That was the weight I found out I was pregnant with both Finn and Quinn with. I also got into my size 8s today!!!

My next goal is 143, the weight I was when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Finn. I lost 9 lbs in my first trimester, then gained.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #116
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GAHH!! I'm still up 2 lbs today. I'm just frustrated, it took me all summer to go from 158 to 155, I finally got to that HUGE milestone (healthy BMI) and now I"m right back up again. I do hope it's water but it's been here almost a week now so I"m starting to think it's not water but actual weight. I know I need to do better I just need to somehow find my motivation.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #117
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
GAHH!! I'm still up 2 lbs today. I'm just frustrated, it took me all summer to go from 158 to 155, I finally got to that HUGE milestone (healthy BMI) and now I"m right back up again. I do hope it's water but it's been here almost a week now so I"m starting to think it's not water but actual weight. I know I need to do better I just need to somehow find my motivation.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Your body is spending energy to heal. Eat healthy and do what you can. Remember to drink your weight in water.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #118
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm tracking today again and that really helps me be honest and stay on track. I think I may also have a sinus infection so not feeling well doesn't help. Anyway, I've resisted the candy that I want so badly. And I've stuck to what I brought for snacks. I have enough calories left for dinner and a small after dinner snack.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #119
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Thats awesome!!! That is great you are staying on track!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #120
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, it went better than it could have but not as planned. I forgot I had an after school activity yesterday. I did really well to limit myself to one little bag of cheetoos. But then I was so hungry I had a hotdog too. Yup, so my "good" day went to crap again. Tonight we're going bowling and mini golfing as a family so that should burn a little. And we are going to eat out, probably just at burger king so I've already looked up what I should eat there. I'm finding that planning is really the biggest trick for me. If it's planned I do well if someone puts random food in front of me I can't resist. Still up at 158 today. So I logged 158 in to MFP so seeing the number motivates me to get back to where I was.