Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #41
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas September Thread

Welcome!

I'm not going to weigh for a few days. It's to stressful right now. Trying to lay low and take it easy, and not totally go off plan. Once the dust settles and I'm feeling a little better I"m going to start the 30 day shred. I was amazed at what it did for my mid section and my weight loss this spring so I need to do it again.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #42
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I am still weighing in at 162.1 this AM. Cannot believe I gained 2 pound for one night going out. Seriously, it takes 2 hours to put on weight and a million years to take it off. I am discoraged today. I also need to increase my calories to increase my supply. I am sure that will not help my cause.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #43
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I am still weighing in at 162.1 this AM. Cannot believe I gained 2 pound for one night going out. Seriously, it takes 2 hours to put on weight and a million years to take it off. I am discoraged today. I also need to increase my calories to increase my supply. I am sure that will not help my cause.
It's not always a bad thing. Frequently when I'm stuck eating a little more for a few days actually gets the weight loss moving again.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #44
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
It's not always a bad thing. Frequently when I'm stuck eating a little more for a few days actually gets the weight loss moving again.
That is what I am hoping will happen. I know feeding DS is more important, but I do not want to gain.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #45
jhays84
Registered Users
seller
seller

Weighted myself yesterday morning before work. I gained 2 lbs.. ugg. Hope it was muscle in my legs from standing for 12 hrs a day for 4 days. My feet still hurt so no walk today, maybe tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #46
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How is everyone doing getting enough water in? I'm really struggling to drink and I know that I loose more when I drink tons. Any ideas for doing better at it? I just really don't like water and am having a hard time forcing myself.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #47
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
How is everyone doing getting enough water in? I'm really struggling to drink and I know that I loose more when I drink tons. Any ideas for doing better at it? I just really don't like water and am having a hard time forcing myself.
I too struggle as I hate regular water. If I drink sparkling water I am fine.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #48
jhays84
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Im only drinking. About 32oz of water a day. And that's normally when im at work..
Old 09-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #49
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Blah. The weekend was a huge womens conference (about 2K women) and then MNO (moms night out, first friday of every month). That didn't end up well for me on the scale!

Sitting at 191 today, and I haven't worked out in like 5 days. Did some push ups (41!!) and sit ups today though. Not anything that will move the scale but keeps my resistance training up.

Hoping to wake up tomorrow and go running. I need to commit to the C25K again. I loved it while I was doing it, but fell away and haven't got back to it. Oye.
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #50
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I told myself I was going to do a light walk/workout today just to get back in the habit. Then my afternoon went to crap. My son was sir-grumps-a-lot when I picked him up at daycare, I got home and my mom was canning pears and frustrated because she was running out of supplies, my husband was suppose to be home but went to the store to get a few thing. Grumpy puss, is also mr. clingy and wouldn't leave my side while whining the whole time. Then the dr. calls and they want me to have a blood draw today to determine if I need to come in for testing tomorrow (and that means I have to hurry and take off work with no sub plan). I'm wanting to leave grumpy puss with my mom (I mean that IS why she flew out here to help me through this right? To help watch my son while I had all these appts. and be there to relieve my stress not add to it). But she's stressed with pears so I can't leave him and dh isn't home. So we go up to the hospital for my blood draw and my son starts screaming as we're leaving that he's starving to death and I never feed him (he ate two muffins and a yogurt before leaving home). GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for working out. I came home and made a peach pie and put myself to bed. Everyone else is on their own. And yes the peach pie is awesomely good, and no it isn't healthy. So much for my first "get back at it" work out this afternoon. oh, and they called me this evening and my numbers on the blood draw still aren't down enough to do the testing tomorrow so I now have to wait until next month to have the testing done. Which is a relief right now in the immediate tense of stress, but very frustrating to have to wait a whole month in the long term.

Last edited by slimy72; 09-10-2012 at 08:15 PM.