Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
My Mood:
Originally Posted by remrath
My cutie is doing fine but it looks like I'm going to have to have reconstructive surgery if insurance will cover it b/c my midwife didn't put a couple of stitches where she should have
My chunky monkey looks like a 4 month old. He's prob 14 lbs since last friday he was over 13.
will have to come back to post a recent pic
Ooh no. Is it painful right now?

mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: How are you all doing?

Not painful, but there is a discomfort since things don't want to stay where they ought to. I'm not a guy but i'm having to adjust my junk sometimes and that's frustrating and not ok.
Wife to Nick, 10 years now. Mom to Lydia (c/s) 6/6/07, Arwen (HBAC) 6/3/09, Silas (HBAC) 7/2/12 and Archer HBAC 10/15/14. Jesus loving, CDing, BFing, non vaxing , homeschooling SAHM who loves my new community is Spring Hill, TN
remrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #13
Registered Users

Been super busy, Reagan was just 2 weeks old when our homeschool year started so now at 6 weeks I think I might be able to come up for air? maybe...

Her stats at 1 month from her digital scrapbook

and a pic from this week, already smiling and giggling

Melissa<- Mama to my 4 gifts from God-Mr. Z (10), Miss K (7), Miss A (5) and Miss R (2)
Knitting Patterns For Sale and Free Download
I sell Jamberry!!!! Order yours today
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
Registered Users

Doing great here too. Ashley is 11 weeks today - time flies! She is a chunk and loves to nurse. Brothers and sisters adore here, my 2 yr old can't keep his hands off his baby!
Kimberly, Blessed to be Carl's wife!
Mama to 6 sweet blessings!
ServingHim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
Registered Users

Doing great here! Just joined the group. Reed is 11 weeks today (July 3) and he's 13 pounds, sleeping great and a happy baby. He's such a better sleeper than his sister.

BabyMomma47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
Registered Users

My baby Daniel is doing fine during the day. He seems to be a harder baby than my first 2...or at least my perception is different because I have 2 others?? He is 8 weeks today and still wakes once/twice at night. He eats the first time and the second time, he wakes up because he has a hard time breathing. It's like his nose is all stuffed up but nothing comes out when I aspirate his nose. It's really frustrating to both of us! I have the humidifier going, saline drops, and the aspirator.

As for me, I feel so tired most of the time. I started having heart palpitations last week and went to my doctor a few days ago. She ran an ekg (normal) and took blood (haven't gotten results yet). My feeling is that they are being caused by exhaustion, hormones changing, or maybe thyroid problems, but these palpitations are so unnerving. I'm already prone to panic attacks, and thankfully I haven't had any because of this, but I am just so tired and uncomfortable. I just want my energy, spunk, and joy back. Please pray for me if you can. I want to quit worrying about my body and get on with enjoying my babies.
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote