Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
julcharndawson
Registered Users
seller

SOLD!

SOLD!!

Beautiful fall wool longies with 2 matching shirts. 33$
If you request specific measurements I will add them, but I'm not sure what to measure! My 8lb newborn wore this outfit at just a week or two old and rolled the pants and sleeves. it was big but not awful, and did the job with nb sized prefolds. Around 6-8 weeks it fit well and worked till ~6-9 month size.

The long sleeved is a 3-6m and the short sleeve says 12m but fits like 6-9, only slightly larger than the 3-6. The long sleeved is a slightly better match to the blue. Short sleeved shirt says nursling in lower case letters. Not sure why that pic disappeared! lol.

I bought these here, used a year ago. No idea of the maker, yarn, etc. I did not end up loving woolies as CD covers so while we wore these over pocket diaps, just cuz they were darling, they are in still in great condition. i have no clue what we paid so if you think i'm way off, feel free to make me an offer!

Advertisement

Last edited by julcharndawson; 09-19-2012 at 11:58 AM.
julcharndawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
teebee3382
Registered Users
seller

Re: Fall longies + 2 shirts 0-9m

Is there anyway you'd just sell the shirts separately?
Teshia: wife to my soul mate Cavin 4 Sep 10 Mommy to Jonaziah 10 Feb 01 and Cavleigh 22 May 11 and baby #3 due 9 Feb 13 loving my family
teebee3382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
julcharndawson
Registered Users
seller

Re: Fall longies + 2 shirts 0-9m

mama, i have someone inquiring about the set and i'd rather sell it as a whole since they match so nicely. but if you are looking for shirts to go with wool i might have a few others in this size. I'll look! feel free to pm me
julcharndawson is offline   Reply With Quote