Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #71
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse
I'll break out the baby powder tomorrow too. I feel like its from his poo (must have been something he ate). I was really trying to keep from having to use the liners because it's an added step, and as he gets older I want him to feel wetness for the purpose of potty learning.
If DS poos a lot, he gets red around his bum. Other than poo, he has no prob with redness or rashes from wet WHs.

Advertisement

momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #72
steffyjolove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: new gmd organic workhorse diapers are in

We love our WH!! I can't get enough of them. 12 in each color and want more!! Must..get...hands..on..organic!!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #73
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love these. I've been using them exclusively since they came in. This is my 9 month Old in a large with the front folded down. The even fit my 35 lb 3 yr old. I'm so glad I got these instead of the mediums.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #74
MommaTooters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am SO glad these are available! I love prefolds for many reasons but nobody liked to diaper my children with them so I had to have a few other options on hand. With these I don't think I will have any complaints. Thinking I will get some with and without snaps. That way I can use the Boingo (have only used a Snappi before) or Snappi and they can use snaps. The sitter would love the snaps I'm sure.

I am due in January and usually have small babies. My biggest baby was just 7lbs 2oz. About how many newborns and smalls do you think I should get?
MommaTooters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #75
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters
I am SO glad these are available! I love prefolds for many reasons but nobody liked to diaper my children with them so I had to have a few other options on hand. With these I don't think I will have any complaints. Thinking I will get some with and without snaps. That way I can use the Boingo (have only used a Snappi before) or Snappi and they can use snaps. The sitter would love the snaps I'm sure.

I am due in January and usually have small babies. My biggest baby was just 7lbs 2oz. About how many newborns and smalls do you think I should get?
I only had gmd prefolds with my ebf newborn. I had 2 dozen but wish I had 3. My baby pooped a whole lot. I changed her about 20x a day.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #76
MommaTooters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdra

I only had gmd prefolds with my ebf newborn. I had 2 dozen but wish I had 3. My baby pooped a whole lot. I changed her about 20x a day.
I was seriously thinking about ordering 3dz of the newborn and anther 3dz of the smalls. I figure it's better to have too many than not enough! And I can always sell them if I have too many!

The hardest part is picking a cover. I like wool but will have dh and a sitter doing a good amount of diaper changes so I'll need some other covers as well.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #77
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters

I was seriously thinking about ordering 3dz of the newborn and anther 3dz of the smalls. I figure it's better to have too many than not enough! And I can always sell them if I have too many!

The hardest part is picking a cover. I like wool but will have dh and a sitter doing a good amount of diaper changes so I'll need some other covers as well.
Bummis super brites xs worked great for us. My baby was 6lb 5 oz 19.5 inches. This was her then.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #78
MommaTooters
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my squishy goodness! She is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to put some fluff on my newborn baby girl!!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #79
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

what covers are you using over the large workhorses?
Old 09-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #80
Cdra
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13
what covers are you using over the large workhorses?
I prefer wool. If I do use pul i go with a medium thirsties cover. A thirsties duo fits ok on the smallest rise snap but still a little loose. Flip works also.