Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Best nighttime trainer for a heavy wetter?

I need a nighttime trainer for my heavy wetting (almost) 3 year old. We have ladder hill designs trainers which I LOVE for daytime, but they don't work at night. (I know she makes trainers specifically for nighttime too, but she's on vaca and I need something now.) He's basically day trained but wets a lot a night, and usually wakes up soaked, even in a sposie pull up
I've been considering super undies nighttimes, potty scotty over nights, and mother-ease bed wetting trainers. Any reviews on these?
Also, if you know where any of these are on sale that would be super helpful

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
m0mof6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Subbing cause I'd love to put my YDS in trainers at night. Currently he wears an over stuffed diaper with a woolie and without the woolie the bed would be soaked. He's 100% trained in the day so I feel bad about diapers at night although it doesn't seem to phase him yet.
m0mof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best nighttime trainer for a heavy wetter?

I can't wrestle a diaper on DS anymore. Even sliding a pull up on is a 2 person job
Old 09-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
m0mof6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Yeah - YDS just lays down and lets me put it on. YDD (13 months) on the other hand is a wrestler.
m0mof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
laineypaige
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best nighttime trainer for a heavy wetter?

i use Nighttime Super Undies for my 3 year old. We're in the exact same situation, day trained, heavy wetter at night and soaks through sposies I like the Super Undies but they still occasionally wick, not enough to get his sheets wet, but I can see that they're wet up by the waist. But they have a fleece edge at the waist and legs so the moisture stops there. They're working well for us, so I'd recommend them. I got mine on FSOT for $15 cause I didn't want to spend quite so much money. I would say, they seem to run a little small. We have mediums which are supposed to be for 2.5-4 year olds and 28-35 lbs. My 3 year old weighs 32lbs but the mediums are a little snug on him, they work, but probably won't fit him too much longer, so if I had to do it again I'd get larges. Hope that helps