Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Rant

I am home after my 4th stone attack. There was an actual pro to this one. It was so bad so fast that when DH brought me into the ER I was so obviously in pain I was sent back immediately. They took me into Triage within 5 mins of signing in. And within 5 mins of being in there they took me back to a bed. And within 30 mins of being there I was able to get pain meds. Oh and there is no water in my kidney or obstruction. And Squishy is measuring ahead. YAY!

But at the same time there was a con. I had 3 real contractions because the pain was so bad. Squishy did NOT like me being in severe pain. As soon as I got the pain meds, no more contractions.

I was treated nicely and fairly this time. I really don't know much as I was in so much pain I was not aware of anything.

At least the nurse agreed that I should talk to the OB about a PICC line. And that going to a Perinatologist really is a smart move.

I guess I just need to have a pity party right now. I never want this again. I am so sick of this because it disrupts my entire life. But, as I told my husband today, at least I don't crash for a week after I have an attack. It happens for about 2 days and then I am fine. With DD, I would crash for 1-2 weeks and that was fun when for 3.5 weeks I had 6 ER visits and 2 hospital stays. It took me 3 months to recover from that. I just need a break from this.

Only 19 more weeks to go (I figure I am going early).

Advertisement

kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote