Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Awesome midwife appointment today!

Well.. my midwife really likes where my blood sugar levels have been over the last few weeks. But the BIG success was my blood pressure! The bed rest and meds have been working well enough, that I am OFF OF STRICT BED REST

I'm so excited. She has upgraded me to "modified" bed rest. I can be up a little bit as long as I'm not over exerting myself. I can do light activities. She just wants me to monitor my blood pressure a few extra times a day to make sure I'm doing ok. To listen to my body and lay down if I'm not feeling well.

I asked if it was ok for me to go to Walmart to get a few school clothes and supplies for my son and she said yes. When I asked if I could go to my friend's wedding next weekend (It would be Sunday School, Church and THEN the wedding) she said "It's possible. Let's see how you do this week with the modified bed rest and we'll see."

So... fingers crossed that I'll have another good week. Maybe I'll avoid an induction after all. I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday.

Baby's heart rate was a good 140bpm, she's head down, not yet engaged , and Midwife is estimating her to be 6 1/2 to 7lbs right now.

Oh, and last week I had lost a pound and a half, and this week I ONLY put on 1/2 a pound, which is all baby.

So... all in all, a great appointment!

I hope baby comes soon though. I'm ready for her to be here!

God bless!

Advertisement

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Awesome update! Crossing fingers for a good week so you can hit the wedding!

I know how you feel. 39w5d here. Im ao ready. Why are you not in our fb DDC btw?! Or are you and I didn't notice because I'm sleep deprived and insane?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Awesome midwife appointment today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh View Post
Awesome update! Crossing fingers for a good week so you can hit the wedding!

I know how you feel. 39w5d here. Im ao ready. Why are you not in our fb DDC btw?! Or are you and I didn't notice because I'm sleep deprived and insane?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
LOL.. yep, I am. I just don't go in there often.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote