Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Toddler girl pee shooting straight out?

I never considered it a possible medical issue. I taught my daughter to lean just a bit forward or we would have urine on the floor. I have the same issue. I need to lean forward just a bit.

Advertisement

qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Same thing happens to me if I don't keep my knees closed on the toilet. Nothing medically wrong as far as I know. And DD isn't PTing yet but has always been a front wetter in diapers.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #13
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
I've never heard of labial adhesions. What are they? I'm afraid to google it! She pees in her potty seat, or with the potty seat on the big toilet, so never on the actual toilet seat unless we are in a public restroom. I will teach her how to lean. Hmm...I want to be sure she does not have these labial adhesions. Thx for all the responses!
The inner labia stick together. It is from low estrogen in little girls. Some are minor and some are complete. My daughters inner labia is fused over her vaginal canal completley. So her urine sprays. Just look, dont force them apart. They will come apart over time of they are fused. Some docs use estrogen cream but they always just fuse again. Puberty takes care of it.
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #14
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko
I never considered it a possible medical issue. I taught my daughter to lean just a bit forward or we would have urine on the floor. I have the same issue. I need to lean forward just a bit.
It isnt always. I am a forceful pee-er as well. I lean forward. Just what my daughter experiences. Wanted to mention in just in case.
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #15
nohollyhomaker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My dd had that issue. I noticed it early on since I did part time EC with her. I didn't think to ask about it maybe I should at the next visit.
nohollyhomaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
nohollyhomaker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My dd has that issue. I noticed it early on since I did part time EC with her. I didn't think to ask about it maybe I should at the next visit.
nohollyhomaker is offline   Reply With Quote