Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #31
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Sep 7-13 chat

Hope everything is okay!!!

Slow Monday??

Slow here. Lounging around. Juiced some veggies and made green smoothies for a mid morning snack....kids love em. Now they are eating popcorn. Bottomless pits!!
Still trying to decide when to workout because I have to!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #32
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been mostly lurking. Zofran had been helping my ms, now it barely keeps things under control enough for me to do the minimum for my kids.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #33
jenbengtson
Registered Users

My Mood:

going to the Dr again today, since my office wont do any blood tests till 8 wks...at least I get another peak at the baby today....I guess this is my first real appt. My last one they did an ultrasound to date the baby and that was it.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:54 AM   #34
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Hope everything is okay!!!

Slow Monday??

Slow here. Lounging around. Juiced some veggies and made green smoothies for a mid morning snack....kids love em. Now they are eating popcorn. Bottomless pits!!
Sounds so yummy and refreshing!!!

I have been waking up at 3 ever morning. I think it is bc, well I know one is I have to pee, the other is bc I am just mentally waiting for dd to wake up. Lucky for me she has been sleeping until 5:30ish when dh brings her to me--Dh is a bit of an insomniac that is up by at least 4.

MS has been making me drag and I am counting down the weeks until the second trimester--I like to call it the dillusional trimester. That is usually the time period where I think, this is not so bad I love being pregnant oh this is easy and fun--then BAM!!!! Third trimester--which is the get this baby out of me trimester for me.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Slow Monday??

Yup, slow day here. Everyone got off to school and work this morning, just me and Levi hanging out. I've managed to do one load of laundry, have one waiting in the washer, and still need to do more - we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I've been mostly lurking. Zofran had been helping my ms, now it barely keeps things under control enough for me to do the minimum for my kids.
Totally kwym. With this m/s, I'm really having a hard time getting anything done. I don't have the energy, but more than that I get so sick feeling I can't move off the couch!
for only another few weeks of this - and maybe a good day or 2 before then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbengtson View Post
going to the Dr again today, since my office wont do any blood tests till 8 wks...at least I get another peak at the baby today....I guess this is my first real appt. My last one they did an ultrasound to date the baby and that was it.
Have a good appt!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #36
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I'm having debilitating ms, and Zofran prevented me from vomiting, but I was on the edge of vomiting every hour of every day, so I'm on Phenegran now. I found out yesterday, though, that the Phenegran only makes me FEEL like I'm not going to vomit, so we're doing Phenegran for the nausea and Zofran for the vomiting.

I'm so glad that I got meds this pregnancy, and I wish I had gotten them when I was pregnant with my daughter.
E_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #37
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Roses~
I started spotting again on Friday. Apparently cooking breakfast, hanging streamers, and going grocery shopping was too much after resting for nearly 2 weeks since the last time I had spotting. I've been off my feet since then, other than going to a wedding yesterday for a few hours, where I sat the entire time and didn't mingle or dance.

Will call my Dr again tomorrow. Maybe the UTI is back? We just saw the heartbeat last Wednesday, so that's reassuring, but this stupid spotting freaks me out! Argh!
Were you able to talk with the doctor? It would freak me out, too.

Afm: I am an emotional mess. Ever since my progesterone dropped my paranoia increased, but its really making me crazy now. All day yesterday I decided I needed a doppler just to see if baby was still alive. I couldnt find one local so I talked myself down, but now I am fully worked up again. This is the same type of feeling that I got when I lost my last one. I am trying to hold out til my appt on Wed.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #38
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Afm: I am an emotional mess. Ever since my progesterone dropped my paranoia increased, but its really making me crazy now. All day yesterday I decided I needed a doppler just to see if baby was still alive. I couldnt find one local so I talked myself down, but now I am fully worked up again. This is the same type of feeling that I got when I lost my last one. I am trying to hold out til my appt on Wed.
I hope you're able to find one - even if not til after your appt, maybe having one would help for future freak-out moments?
Only 2 more days. I know how long that can be, though. More
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #39
~Roses~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Baby is fine! I had an abdominal ultrasound and the baby was perfect, heartrate of 155. The Doctor I saw today (who I used to see years ago until she kept going on maternity leave!) said that everything looks great and I'm now in the 5% risk of a miscarriage category, so I should relax. She also recommended I take a bath to sort of help the old blood wash away, since there's no source for it near the baby. So maybe that will help.

On the one hand, I'm glad I got the reassurance, but I also feel sort of silly, too. I'm only 7 weeks and I've had 3 ultrasounds and multiple appointments, blood draws, etc. I just want this to be normal. I go back next Wednesday (to an appointment I scheduled a month ago before things went nuts!) I just want it to be next April and we all have our babies in our arms!!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #40
babyWmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Roses~
Baby is fine! I had an abdominal ultrasound and the baby was perfect, heartrate of 155. The Doctor I saw today (who I used to see years ago until she kept going on maternity leave!) said that everything looks great and I'm now in the 5% risk of a miscarriage category, so I should relax. She also recommended I take a bath to sort of help the old blood wash away, since there's no source for it near the baby. So maybe that will help.

On the one hand, I'm glad I got the reassurance, but I also feel sort of silly, too. I'm only 7 weeks and I've had 3 ultrasounds and multiple appointments, blood draws, etc. I just want this to be normal. I go back next Wednesday (to an appointment I scheduled a month ago before things went nuts!) I just want it to be next April and we all have our babies in our arms!!!!!
Good to hear. Hang in there.