Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #11
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP September 9th - September 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
Aotw: I like to read (but don't do it often enough!!), hubby and I do puzzles together. I love to shop (hardly ever for myself though!!) and spend time doing anything with the girls

AF is here full force! I was excited at first since yay my body is going back to normal. But I go over the excitement real quick once I remembered how bad it is lol I have not had a real period in years! When I first got the IUD in I'd say the first year maybe I got it but was not bad at all! Even though we agreed to NTNP for now I pray I get preggo soon to escape AF for 9 months

Today was such a nice fall like day! Can't wait until everyday is like this!!!! Next weekend we will go apple picking. Can't wait to bake
Baking is so fun! Now that I have read this I think I may need to go make some cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaner View Post
Oh my goodness these next few days are going to be torture! I mean I know I will take a darn pg test every morning, and if by Thursday they're still neg I'll know I'm out (or assume, but continue to test until af shows I'm sure). Today I've been so crampy and gassy. I'm also craving hot wings like you wouldn't believe. I had some a few days ago and want more! More I tell you! MORE! Sigh. OK I should go to bed instead of obsessing on here. :smile:
Yuuummy wings You guys are making me hungry lol! Fingers crossed for you mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 View Post
AOTW- I love knitting! And reading.

We went to the park today, spent almost 2 hours in the walking path, then the kids played on the playground. It is super nice weather here right now.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 View Post
I'm in about the same boat. And at first I figured I wouldn't be disappointed if I'm not pg, but I think I've got my hopes up now. Even dh (without me ever saying anything) asked me last night if I am pg. funny he seems to know these things not to long after I notice.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
I totally understand Even thought it would be kind of crazy to get pregnant when DD is 7 months old, I still get also think it would be so fun to have that huge surprise. I have taken a couple of tests just to check and even though I am expecting them to be negative I am still a bit sad when they are. Sounds silly, but I understand how you feel I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencarnation View Post
Hey!

My son is 13 months, and I still have no PPAF. We are not doing anything to hurry it along, but when my body is ready, we are not going to prevent it, either. It's crazy, some days, I hope I get pregnant soon, other days, I hope it is at least another year!
Hi mama! Welcome Would you like me to add you to our list? Hope you have a great day!

AFM: It has been a CRAZY day today! We had our house appraised today so I spent 5 hours cleaning like a mad woman and now I am so tired. Trying to figure out what to do for dinner, but I kind of just want to be lazy and get Subway. Hope you are all having a good day!

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #12
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

AOTW: I love to watch NFL and ESPN, read, and research different topics that interest me, like science and politics. I also love to cook, but not to bake--too exacting for me!

AFM: I do not think I ovulated last month, but if I did, I'm at about 11DPO. I won't test until the day AF is supposed to arrive though, because I really have no signs of anything amiss and just don't feel this is the month.

I am off to finish up my beef tacos for dinner; the house smells great!

Last edited by MadeofStarStuff; 09-10-2012 at 03:57 PM.
MadeofStarStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #13
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeofStarStuff View Post
AOTW: I love to watch NFL and ESPN, read, and research different topics that interest me, like science and politics. I also love to cook, but not to bake--too exacting for me!

AFM: I do not think I ovulated last month, but if I did, I'm at about 11DPO. I won't test until the day AF is supposed to arrive though, because I really have no signs of anything amiss and just don't feel this is the month.

I am off to finish up my beef tacos for dinner; the house smells great!
Yum! Beef tacos sounds good. We do "meatless Monday" dinners- and its bean burrito night. We just might have to have tacos tomorrow.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #14
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You guys with all of your talk of food made me so hungry lol. I have made a batch of cookies and a pan of brownies since Monday And then I ate a BUNCH of them I think I will staying away from the scale for a couple of days! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 AM   #15
kanga1622
Registered Users

I guess I will be rejoining you ladies. Today will be a very rough day. Hopefully this loss will be our last.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 09-14-2012, 06:08 AM   #16
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanga1622 View Post
I guess I will be rejoining you ladies. Today will be a very rough day. Hopefully this loss will be our last.

Oh mama I am so so so sorry
Old 09-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #17
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanga1622

So sorry mama
Old 09-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #18
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanga1622

Very sorry to hear this.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #19
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanga1622 View Post

SO So sorry for your loss
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #20
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HI Sorry I have been MIA , super busy week.
AotW: I lead a moms and tots bible study, I love to spend time with these ladies and their kiddo's, I also love to read, but have had NO time for it, My Kindle is full of books waiting for me it makes me sad to think of all of them and not having any time to read them. I also love to do things for other people wether it is making a meal or a blanket. I wish I had a sewing machine and time I used to sew when I was younger and would love to pick it up again.

AFM: I think I O'd either Thursday Friday Saturday or Sunday of last week. I started taking an extra B6 alond with my BComplex and bought some progesterone cream (the kind you rub in your skin) to see if that would help my LP with out having to resort to supp. It seems to have help. I was going to start testing Sunday, but I am spotting today so if that picks up then I won't, either way I am happy my LP is lengthening so maybe I might get a BFP in the next couple of months. FUnny Thing DH started talking baby names last night. I think he might want another one more then he is letting on???

HOpe all of you are enjoying the season change. Please keep us in your prayers with all the uproar about this movie I can feel the tension around us
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote