Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #141
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003
What is Carolyn's DS name???

And soooo many babies on board!!! yay!
I'm next!! :fx:
C says he wants to go camping this weekend. Eventhough we have a camper and a big camping van that we can all sleep in, he wants to pitch the tent. I usually wouldn't care either way, but those are my days and I'm not ing in a frickin tent with the littles!

~Danielle~

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #142
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae

I've had mornings like that.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using DS Forum
I think it's because of Mikah. He's the friend who's fiancée died last week. He is just so broken and seeing that must effect me more than I realized. He is such a kind, sweet guy and with him, and several other friends being here so much I care about them. C says I worry too much and I'm not going to be able to fix it,I'm not an idiot I know that, but he's not eating hardly anything, he's talking about quoting his job that is an awesome job bc it was for them and their future and there's no point now. His fiancée was very obsessive of him and controlling of his time, but it seemed to work for them. He worshipped her, pretty much. And now she's gone. He's freaking out and I feel like I'm the only one who's seeing it, idk.

~Danielle~

Last edited by danigrace05; 09-10-2012 at 07:16 AM.
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #143
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
Formerly: boobybaby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

Kaysie,so glad things are going well.

So sorry to hear about your friends baby, did he survive? Big giant hugs from here.

Dani, she was a beautiful girl, and so very sad about your young friend going through this loss. I hope you find a way to help him. Sometimes friends stay away because they just don't know what to say.

The difference on the Einsten, sorry I called it the Elliot is 21" 2/4 vs23" 4/6
Ethan measures 23" so prob need to do the 4/6

I am now looking for a recipe to save all these apples. Apple preserves? but I want the whole apple not like applesauce, what is that called? Duh me right.

Last edited by bellybellybuttons; 09-10-2012 at 07:28 AM.
bellybellybuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #144
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I'm next!! :fx:
C says he wants to go camping this weekend. Eventhough we have a camper and a big camping van that we can all sleep in, he wants to pitch the tent. I usually wouldn't care either way, but those are my days and I'm not ing in a frickin tent with the littles!

~Danielle~
So do you mean your the next to be pg?
Well, camping might just make that happen. No tv, internet, distractions ya know. hmm wonder if you could take two tents, make one a changing clothes tent. lol

Okay, so I found this one I want to try tonight.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2...-iron-skillet/
My freakin diet is going to die on me if I don't quit but oh well.

It's terrible when your trying to knit for two kiddos, I need to focus on Ethan's knitting and wait a bit on the grandbaby's for now. I am going to try and get my daughter on board with knitting from my stash today, anything she wants to start something. That should help me focus on Ethan. Although I have so many baby girl ides. rofl

Last edited by bellybellybuttons; 09-10-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #145
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellybellybuttons

Well, camping might just make that happen. No tv, internet, distractions ya know. hmm wonder if you could take two tents, make one a changing clothes tent. lol
Yes! We will really have to change though or DS would so call us out on it.

~Danielle~
Old 09-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #146
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Okay, so I found this one I want to try tonight.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2...-iron-skillet/
My freakin diet is going to die on me if I don't quit but oh well.
You can't go wrong with PW. I wake up early on Saturdays to watch her show on food network.
I haven't made that cake, but as I do every time I read her recipes, I was trying to think if I had all of the ingredients or not, lol It sounds amazing.

~Danielle~
Old 09-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #147
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
You can't go wrong with PW. I wake up early on Saturdays to watch her show on food network.
I haven't made that cake, but as I do every time I read her recipes, I was trying to think if I had all of the ingredients or not, lol It sounds amazing.

~Danielle~
Really, I didn't know she had a show. What time is it on? We can watch it together.

So I just thought of making something with bacon,cheese,beans,onions and rice after looking at her grits/bacon recipe. I am making myself hungry now.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #148
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Really, I didn't know she had a show. What time is it on?

So I just thought of making something with bacon,cheese,beans,onions and rice after looking at her grits/bacon recipe. I am making myself hungry now.
It's on at 9:30 central time, I think. I have it set and just get up at 8 and fix coffee and breakfast until it comes on. It's sad when I'm sitting here thinking of what's for dinner and I get upset bc I realized I'm out of butter.

~Danielle~
Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #149
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003
What is Carolyn's DS name???

And soooo many babies on board!!! yay!
Here I am! Yes, I'm due in February too. I had to catch up on 13 pages this morning! Yikes! I feel sleep early last night. I was planning on watching the steelers game and fell asleep before kick off! Haha, oops!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #150
bellybellybuttons
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carolyn, good morning! Being pg does seem to make one tired at times. That must have been very early, before kick off.

Yeah, I have to have butter lots of it for cooking. I buy it at the warehouse place so I always have a bunch, usually. Dh went shopping two weeks ago because I hadn't been able to go to the warehouse in a while and he came back with stinkin margarine, really. He was pretty embarrassed to say the least, but it was quite funny.

HAIR HELP PLEASE: So I am thinking I want to cut my hair more. I had 10 inches cut off a few months ago but all I do is a ponytail, bun or fancy curls in a bun. Really boring I know. I want to just wake up and look beautiful, NOT! but really wake up toss my hair around and be good to go. But I can't do too short dh is attached to the length so maybe some layers in the front but don't want to have to curl if I don't wanna.

Last edited by bellybellybuttons; 09-10-2012 at 07:55 AM.