Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #621
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

just check on DD and she asleep sitting up on the couch...poor girl I hope that was the end of the pukes.

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #622
LadybugMonkey
Registered Users
Formerly: Confused mum
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2
Thats why you're super, silly! I work full time out of the house too, but I really think I have ADD, I can't keep focused on only one project at a time. I dabble a little but in one, and then another. I much rather nap, but my boys usually don't let that happen.

What is your YFW project, or is it a secret?
It's a simple things shawlette. It's a pretty small project. The trick is to try not to get bored. It's a lot of Flay stockinette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2
So excited, I ordered 8 a+a swaddlers for baby. I'm hoping the bamboo ones are as cuddly as everyone says. Any of you ladies used them?
My kids were anti-swaddling too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurshar
Ugh. This is the summary of my past two days. Just ugh.
Babies have not been my friends. Camden is having growing pains at night which keeps me up, and wakes light sleeper Darci.
Darci woke up 3 hours early this morning with a tummy ache. Tummy ache turned into constipation which turned into apple juice and a bath for me and Darci, which she promptly pooped into
Folded laundry and walked the basket down the hall, where I then crushed my hand between the basket and a light switch. I'm beyond wiped out. I feel bad even venting though when I know people like Fi have real problems like hfm so sorry Fi, hope the boys feel better soon!

stitching, witching, brewing, dyeing, spinning
I hope your day gets better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
Good morning! Baby slept 9 hours straight through last night! I'm not used to having a good sleeper! I wonder if it's because she's formula fed or because she doesn't share my awful sleepers DNA?

Finishing up the rainbow longies today then I'll be starting the matching Hudson hat.

I hope everyone has a better day today! I also hope all the poor sick kiddos (and mommies) feel better soon!
Yay for good sleeper! I'm super excited about the outfit but I started panicking a bit last night that I don't have any shirts to coordinate. Not sure if I'll buy something or make something.

Any chance you might be up for making a second hat for either yarn or pp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert
Well...DD has been puking all night. I finally thought of the Zofran at 4am. She puked right after it melted in her mouth but some must have gotten in there. She slept for three hours before she woke up to puking again. I was going to see my knitting friend at knitting group today but of course not now. I hope this a quick illness and we all don't get it!

hope to continue on the storyteller today.
I hope she is feeling better. That sucks you are missing knitting with your friend.

I hope everyone is feeling better soon Fi.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #623
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Karyn, I have used it for biscuits and pancakes often Just think of it as a better for you, bisquick

Cassie She will love it.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #624
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Karyn, I have used it for biscuits and pancakes often Just think of it as a better for you, bisquick

Cassie She will love it.
pancakes are a staple food here. I always make scratch ones but we got tired of our favorite recipe. I have been experimenting w/it but an all together new idea would work. TY
Old 09-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #625
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Christine, I can make you a hat..but carolyn probably already has the yarn I'm guessing.

Last edited by knibert; 09-12-2012 at 07:32 AM.
knibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #626
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

is that who the pink shawl was for?
Yeah. I couldn't imagine being 34, needing a double mastectomy, losing my job because of it, and still taking care of 4kids.

Quote:
just check on DD and she asleep sitting up on the couch...poor girl I hope that was the end of the pukes.
I hope she is feeling better soon. This is definitely the sick season.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:51 AM   #627
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae
Yeah. I couldn't imagine being 34, needing a double mastectomy, losing my job because of it, and still taking care of 4kids.

Wow, that is a lot to handle Cassie to her!
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #628
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ds was sick yesterday - he slept literally all day, up only from 2-3 and 7-9, then back to bed and woke up tired today. I asked if he wanted to stay home today, but he said no. So he's at school but was dragging still, I could tell. He doesn't have the flu - maybe a headcold, but just super-tired. I felt bad for him.
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #629
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post

Oh my..that is terrible. Did she find a lump or something? Does she have help for her kids? So sad.

TY. She is still sleeping, so that is good. If she is still vomitting when she wakes up, at least it is time for more meds.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #630
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

MQ is being slow..Katie..I hope he is better today. School might wear him out