Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Lotions, maternity wear, nursing bras, prenatal support, pumping bra, baby carriers.

Most everything on here carries the risk of having cat hairs (we have 2 cats) needing a wash before use (which most people do anyway) or is generally grimy looking due to use/being in storage. Please bear this in mind, that's why most of this stuff is FFS! I just want to get this stuff out, but want it to go to someone who can really use it. Everything still fully functional unless otherwise stated though!

First come, first serve. I'm in NW OKC if you'd prefer to pick up for free.

3. Woombie, convertible (snaps to let arms out) Big Baby size (14-19lbs) yellow. PENDING

10. White maternity blouse (started to look a bit off colour after first wash, not sure why...) and black maternity jeans. Both size UK 8, the equivalent to size US 4.

11. BNWOT denim maternity shorts. UK 8/US 4, I struggled to get these over my wide hips, so better for a petite size 4 imo.

PM me with zip code and number/brief description of what you want.

ETA: I only have priority shipping supplies at the moment.

GONE:

1. Grey, stretchy baby carrier, WAHM made, serged edge. Lightweight Moby style basically. Standard length. Used briefly in the house with DD1 as a newbie, but I suck at wrapping, so has been in storage ever since. GONE

2. Cream WAHM sling, baby carrier. I was told it was size small, I suck with these things, so it may well be, I think it's more like an XS though. GONE

(It's your responsibility to inspect and decide if the workmanship is safe for you to use with your baby with both carriers before use. I don't see any reason they aren't safe, but I'm no expert).

4. Prenatal cradle maternity support belt, with V2 Supporter, for vulvar variscosities. Petite/small size. LOVED this when I was pregnant with DD2, it really helped with aches and pains, wish I'd had it with DD1!! Looks grimy, could do with a wash. Some pilling from velcro catching on parts. GONE

5. Pumping bra, small, stained, grimy, got from a Mama on here and never got any use out of it. Zips at front. GONE

6. 34C La Leche League, nude colour bra. Pumping, nursing etc bra. Good condition. GONE

7. 2 34D (black with white bow, white with black bow) nursing bras, some light padding, great condition. GONE

(Just the black in pic)

8. 2 Belly bands (have a 3rd somewhere, so will include if I find it..) black and grey (has a small hole and hem is coming apart some...still works, but could really do with minor repair). Small. GONE

(Just the grey in pic)

9. 3 Small nursing tops. Shorter, they look like they've shrunk in the wash a bit, fine for petite woman, or could use with belly bands. Grey, white, black. GONE

(Just the grey in pic)

12. 2 Lotions from Bath & Body Works, tub of coconut, lime, verbena & bottle of lemon summer vanillas (smells like lemon meringue to me). Lemon has been used a bit (like 2 times) and a small smear of the coconut, lime, verbena has been tested (see pic). Small flat rate box, so $5.81 for shipping & paypal fees. GONE

Advertisement

Last edited by ExpatMama1990; 07-31-2014 at 02:15 PM.
ExpatMama1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
garness
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lotions, maternity wear, nursing bras, prenatal support, pumping bra, baby carrie

27565 for the prenatal cradle
Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
How much for the woombie to 98685
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
shapegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lotions, maternity wear, nursing bras, prenatal support, pumping bra, baby carrie

Will message ya too...
Belly bands and moby like wrap.

Thanks a TON!
shapegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry Mamas, I've got lots pending! Updated thread to reflect that.

Black jeans, white blouse, denim shorts available.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
airmans_angel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

White maternity blouse interested

airmans_angel is offline   Reply With Quote