Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Sept. 10-16

Question of the week:What kind of pets do you have & what are their names?

We have 2 dogs- Lily (6 yo pitty) and James (2 maybe yo rescued retreiver mix that we just got 2 weeks ago). We had 3 cats who all decided to go out of the dog door in the night and never came back

2ww 7? dpo

Advertisement

Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Have I missed any requests to be added?! If you're not on the list in OP please let me know by posting your DS name, age, & where you are in your cycle. Your real name is optional. Thanks!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #13
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

8DPO, the cramping continues and I experienced some mild nausea yesterday and the day before, I hope this is not just PMS

QOTW: We have 1 dog Milo(we rescued him form the pound and it was the best thing we could have ever done, he has become my son's best friend), 1 cat Sabrina(my constant companion) 1 turtle and 1 fish.
TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #14
momto2princesses
Registered Users

We have a dog named Tyler (a mix we got from the shelter--he looks a bit like a boxer/terrier mix IMO). My girls LOVE him and he's the best dog. He lets them climb all over him without even protesting :-)

AFM: CD2 here. Nothing exciting going on.
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #15
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

CD8 for me. This is my second cycle on Clomid, so I'm crossing my fingers!

QOTW ~ We have a cat named Junaper who is 10 years old. DH rescued her from a tree when she was a tiny kitten. She still thinks she's a kitten and insists on standing in your line of vision - no matter what it is you're trying to see . We also have a Shar Pei mix named Willow (or Willa or Willie or Will) who we adopted from the local animal shelter. She is seriously the best dog ever. If only she'd stop eating anything and everything she can get in her mouth. We also have a 55 gallon tank with an assortment of un-named goldfish.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #16
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

i dont collect pets- just children- lol. I think I am O'ing a little earlier this month. BRING IT ON!
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

QOTW - We have 2 dogs Ellie May our Mantle Great Dane and Jack Daniel the Lab,Shepherd,Beagle Mix and 1 cat Pip who found my DD1 about 1 yr ago after she prayed to God for a cat. Daddy is NOT a cat person but allowed her to keep him as an outside cat. She has been in heaven since. OH yeah and we are "fostering" 2 cows - Annabel and Fred.

AFM - who knows. I may be 7-8 dpo or I may just be getting ready to O. Can't tell anything by my CP or CM. UGH! It's all over the place. Anyhow, tested just for giggles and of course BFN. I am interested to see if I get another AF cycle as the last one was just so weird.

Sorry to see that so many mommas are still struggling with TTC. Too bad it can't be like acne!! I get that ALL THE TIME! *sigh* even at 40 yrs old. :-(
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs all around....

I'm 7 dpo and caved this afternoon. I poas'd. BFN, but its so very early, and it wasn't fmu. I shouldn't have tested....I wasn't going to yet....but those silly sticks kept calling my name! gaaahhh! Tomorrow will be 8dpo and I'll probably test again. I keep feeling like I have bt, which isn't a normal post o symptom for me, but it seems so fleeting and mild that I could be imagining it.

Here's hoping for some bfp's very soon!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #19
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

QOTW: No pets for us.

POAS and I think my hcg is out of my system now. It's been 20 days since I started the MC. I was getting some faint BFPs all last week. Over the weekend it was stark naked. The OPKs are BFN but I feel like I'm about to O. Lot's of O pain and CM is getting primed up. DTD is painful as it usually is during O....but that darn OPK is negatory. I don't even think DH wants to TTC so soon after the MC...but I am just ready to get a sticky bean.
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #20
discgolfnmom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2 View Post
QOTW: No pets for us.

POAS and I think my hcg is out of my system now. It's been 20 days since I started the MC. I was getting some faint BFPs all last week. Over the weekend it was stark naked. The OPKs are BFN but I feel like I'm about to O. Lot's of O pain and CM is getting primed up. DTD is painful as it usually is during O....but that darn OPK is negatory. I don't even think DH wants to TTC so soon after the MC...but I am just ready to get a sticky bean.
I'm only a week behind you with a m/c that started 8/27. My PTs finally arrived today, and showed up a faint BFP. Ugg. Hopefully the rest of the HcG will clear out this week. I'll be cheering for you and your upcoming O
Come Swag with me!
discgolfnmom is offline   Reply With Quote