Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #31
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cloth diapering and foster care? To do it or not to do it?

Quote:
So... Daycare said no to cloth diapering my foster baby. I'm so sad. They said it went against their sanitation procedures. anyone else have any issues with this.
I had issues with this, but once we read into the procedures, we found out ways that cloth could easily accomodate them. The procedures required that each soiled item be placed in its own bad (not problem, individual wetbags) and also that all soiled items be removed from the facility at night (of course Ill take my dirty diapers home each night). I even used cloth wipes and my own wipe solution no problem.

And, I agree...if they give you issues and you have a pretty coold ped, you can get them to write you a note saying your LO needs to wear cloth for XYZ reason.

Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #32
waldorf and ragamuffins
Registered Users

... if you can I think you should!
waldorf and ragamuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #33
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I cloth diaper the foster kids.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote