Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How's everyone feeling?

I'm really exhausted and I'm soooooo thirsty! It probably doesn't help that it's 90 degrees out but ugh...

Advertisement

Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
Adinanna'sMomma
Registered Users
seller

Felt very nauseous today and my back is killing me. Probably has something to do with my 2 year old wanting me to carry her constantly since we got home. She's been super whiny today and i've had no help from DH because he's sitting on the couch with strep throat! Ugh.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
JaimeeRooker
Registered Users
seller

I am feeling great! I had a Dr app. today. Basic pregnancy test, nothing more. I feel like eating EVERYTHING in sight. I've eaten pitted black olives, mandarin oranges, bacon cheese burger & cheese sticks(sonic) since dinner. LOL! Boobs are pretty sore, I have to pee every 30mins, and some tiredness. Other then that everything's GREAT! No nausea!!
JaimeeRooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #14
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi View Post
really? coke is supposed to help with nausea? I guess it doesn't really work for me though since I am drinking one and i still feell like I need to puke, lol.
Sodas definitely can help! I still have some in my fridge from when I had a stomach bug 2 months ago, it was the only thing that helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNae View Post
I'm really exhausted and I'm soooooo thirsty! It probably doesn't help that it's 90 degrees out but ugh...
I took the kids to the zoo today and no matter how much I drink I swear it's not enough.

I had some spotting today but I was very active and the spotting is mild so I'm trying to ignore it. Definitely queasy but not as bad as the last two. I was still eating gluten with the last two pregnancies and now know I have a very strong sensitivity to it, so I'm hoping that this time around is easier in general. I'm still nursing my 15 month old 6-8 times a day but no huge difference in that feeling thankfully! FX tomorrow the spotting is gone. I have DS's 4th birthday to prep for and lots of preserving to do so being so energy-sapped is hard
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:20 AM   #15
missemily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel like I am going to fall over dead by 3 every day if I do not take a nap. I have been feeling the twitches too. If I come down and eat something right when I wake up then I don't get sick. Oh and my pants already are starting to get tight (argh).
Old 09-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #16
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by missemily View Post
I feel like I am going to fall over dead by 3 every day if I do not take a nap. I have been feeling the twitches too. If I come down and eat something right when I wake up then I don't get sick. Oh and my pants already are starting to get tight (argh).
I have gained 5 lbs already!!!! I seem to go through days where I don't want to eat anything and then other days where I am ravenous and can eat everything in sight. Today is a ravenous day. Not a good omen for the rest of my pregnancy

I am sooooo tired these last few days. Pregnancy was a lot easier the first time when I could come home from work and crash. Now I have two little boys to take care of and it is soooo much more exhuasting than I remembered Oh I wish I could crawl into bed....

Still nauseous but haven't been sick yet (knock on wood someone).

Boobs aren't really sore but my nips are. I think it is because Aiden is still nursing three times a day and now that I am pregnant they are ultra sensitive.

I am already experiencing pregnancy brain. Could be the lack of sleep but today it is sooo bad. I can't put a complete thought together...

I have been crying at EVERYTHING. Hormones are definitely running rampant and I think I am confusing my poor 5 year old. I've told him that there is a baby in mommy's tummy and that babies do silly things to mommy while they are growing so hopefully that will help him understand a little and not think that mommy is just coo coo

I had a wicked bad headache all day yesterday that tylonol didn't even help. Today it is just a slight throbbing behind my eyes. hopefully it statys that way or goes away all together. Again, I think this stems from lack of sleep.

Well, that is about it with my symptoms today. How is everyone else feeling?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

I was feeling pretty sick to my stomach and so super tired until yesterday afternoon. My symptoms seem to have all vanished which makes me super nervous. I know I shouldn't be hoping to feel sick but it would help me to feel more at ease.
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach

Sodas definitely can help! I still have some in my fridge from when I had a stomach bug 2 months ago, it was the only thing that helped

I took the kids to the zoo today and no matter how much I drink I swear it's not enough.

I had some spotting today but I was very active and the spotting is mild so I'm trying to ignore it. Definitely queasy but not as bad as the last two. I was still eating gluten with the last two pregnancies and now know I have a very strong sensitivity to it, so I'm hoping that this time around is easier in general. I'm still nursing my 15 month old 6-8 times a day but no huge difference in that feeling thankfully! FX tomorrow the spotting is gone. I have DS's 4th birthday to prep for and lots of preserving to do so being so energy-sapped is hard
How are you doing today?
Old 09-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #19
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
I go from being nauseous to being starving and then after I eat nauseous again. Such a fun pattern. It's hard to function. We've been doing homeschool in bed every day. I don't want to complain cause I want to be pregnant but I can't imagine 5 more weeks of this (or more!).
Old 09-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #20
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sick. I have a really hard time convincing myself to eat, but when I do I can usually eat quite a bit. I had to get some sparkling water today because the idea of drinking anything not carbonated rolls my stomach.

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote