Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
Registered Users
Re: How's everyone feeling?

I've always found coke to help me with the nausea - fountain coke is best, but the ultimate is ICEE COKE!!!!!!

That said, I always feel a little guilty about it. I'm trying not to have any this time but we will see.

S - happy to be homeschooling and expecting #5!
snugglebutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
No MS so far (wk 5), but heartburn already! And backache/sciatica and fatigue. Getting a massage tomorrow from an expert masseuse/PT.

Definitely emotional - I cried during Battleship (the airplane movie)!
Wife to my best friend , SAHM to DD1 (4/15/10) and DD2 (5/16/13)
Leiiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #23
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
My Mood:
So I've been feeling nauseated for a couple days, but suddenly last night I was able to eat for the evening, today back to nauseated :-/ and my hips are killing me.
Denise, building a life with B my farmer, Mom to L 09.2006, W 12.2006, A 04.2013, and B 09.2014 and one angel 10.24.2013
MrsCrafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #24
Registered Users

I've been feeling sick, but mostly at night. I had promised myself to eat healthier this pregnancy but all I want is comfort food and carbs :/
-Melissa, Mama to Warren 4/10
pingdeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi View Post
Today I am feeling sick to my stomache, my head hurts, and I am EXHAUSTED ;( What a horrible combination of symptoms! I wish I could go home and curl up in my bed, that sounds so heavenly right now...

Is anyone else going through a phase where they are craving something but don't know what and everything they can think of sounds gross and if you actually do think of something that sounds good you take one bite of it and want nothing more to do with it? that is how I am also feeling today. all around crummy day for me. ok, enough of my pity party, how are you ladies doing?

Im also overly exhausted, everything is hard work, everything. Im dizzy. My stomach is also sour, tons of indigestion and heartburn

I feel sooooo yucky.
Victoria, LPN, Mostly SAHM, Doula, and Wife to my prince charming Shawn, Mommy to Abrielle 07 and Annalise 09, and Luci 13 Lactavist JUST KEEP
clothdiapercrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #26
Registered Users

ugh, headache and nausea today. I just can't seem to shake this headache ;( Is anyone else experiencing this? I am also still very tired and really hungry but everything makes me gag today....ugh, just's days like this that I have to remember how thankful I am to be able to give life to this little baby...
Breastfeeding , Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy, to Dylan Michael (September 2007) Aiden Edward (March 2011) and anxiously waiting for Katherine Sophia due in MAY!
iwiamandaiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
Registered Users

To all of you drinking coke for MS. It is the sugar syrup that is helping. If you don't like the idea of drinking coke, you can sip the juice from canned fruit instead (e.g. peaches or pears). Just don't get the light syrup - get the full sugar strength kind. Or continue drinking coke - if it ain't broke and all that...

I have some nausea, which is new for me, since I had none with DS. Especially if I let myself get hungry, then it is really bad. Also, the middle of the night seems particularly bad ... I feel just ill when I have to get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. It isn't bad enough to make me actually sick though, so I don't really mind. I have a really strong stomach and hardly ever throw up, so I doubt it will get to that point. I have no breast tenderness, which makes me worried. I am still bfing my DS a bit, but I have very low supply (always have), so I was hoping for lots of breast tenderness to tell me that my breast tissue was growing so that I could exclusively bf the new baby. I need to call a lactation consultant.

I have been a little more tired than usual, but I'm not sure if that is pregnancy related. I have a lot of life stuff going on right now (plus an 18 month old who seemingly hates sleep).
Sylvie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #28
Registered Users
My Mood:

Oh my goodness I'm so TIRED!! I've been going to bed pretty early but it's still all I can do not to fall asleep with DS2 when I put him down for his nap. Sadly DD and DS1 have been in moods here lately and cannot be trusted...
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #29
Registered Users
For those who don't want the caffeine, caffeine-free Coke tastes the same

My last pregnancy, I drank Powerade to feel really made a difference.

The nausea hasn't hit me yet, or the sleepiness. Just body fatigue if I'm exerting myself, a little breast tenderness, and brushing the kids' teeth makes me want to gag.

Sorry to those feeling bad!
Emerson - happy, far-from-perfect, Christian, not-so-crunchy wife to K(3/05) and momma to M(11/06), S(2/08), and N(1/12)
emerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #30
Registered Users
My Mood:

My 4yo crawled into my bed 2 nights ago and vomited all over the place. My stupid husband made me clean it up. I was resisting throwing up myself. I made him stay in his bedroom all day yesterday. I only went in there to bring him water/sprite and some crackers. The smell really did it for me.
I started to drink the pregnancy tea in between meals like it says and it is kinda working.
Emily partner in crime to Martin :: mama to gavin 3/02 and Martin 7/08 Sylvia 3-3-11 Theodore 6/20/13 Expecting a new little bean in June 2014
angel baby 12/25/09
missemily is offline   Reply With Quote