Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #31
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How's everyone feeling?

I've been waking up half an hour earlier than necessary to give my stomach some time to settle. It's working, but when I have 12 hours shifts, that extra half and hour makes me so miserable by the end of the day.

Advertisement

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #32
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, my pregnancy sleeping habits are back I wake up at 4 or 5am and just cannot fall back asleep, I just lie there...then I finally kick off around 6 just to wake up at 7. Ugh...
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #33
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerino

My last pregnancy, I drank Powerade to feel better...it really made a difference.

:
My midwife told me to sip this runner's energy replenish drink called vitalit, I think. Got it yesterday and it really has helped so far.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #34
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNae
Ugh, my pregnancy sleeping habits are back I wake up at 4 or 5am and just cannot fall back asleep, I just lie there...then I finally kick off around 6 just to wake up at 7. Ugh...
Yeah me too, exactly. What's that all about? I've never had that before.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #35
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamato2boyz View Post
Yeah me too, exactly. What's that all about? I've never had that before.
I've got it with 2, now 3 out of my pregnancies. Seriously and it lasts the ENTIRE TIME. I wake up before dawn, lay there wide awake and unable to fall asleep, finally fall back to sleep at 6:30 only to get woken up by my other kids an hour later. The ONE pregnancy I never had this? The one pregnancy I never had someone else dragging me out of bed before I was ready. Sucks...
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #36
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamato2boyz

My midwife told me to sip this runner's energy replenish drink called vitalit, I think. Got it yesterday and it really has helped so far.
Lipovitan is great for this, too.

Anyone else drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea? I'm hoping for a HBAC this time and have heard great things about RRL.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #37
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiiki

Lipovitan is great for this, too.

Anyone else drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea? I'm hoping for a HBAC this time and have heard great things about RRL.
Yep, I drink at least 1 quart a day. I did last time with my home birth with DS2 and I swear it made a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh
Old 09-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #38
wireni
Registered Users

I woke up this night and had diarrhea.

But what I am more worried about is the CRYING.

I went to the medical centre to make an appointment, and started crying at the front desk when I said I am pregnant. I am really happy about the pregnancy, and the lady asked me twice if I am. Turns out here I don't go see the Dr. but go straight to a midwife. I didn't feel strong enough to go there any more. To walk, yes, it's just around the corner, but not strong enough to say again that I am pregnant. Maybe I can try it again in two days. At random times during the day I cry again. Good that I work at home these days. I don't know if I can handle Skype with family, friends or my boss (!), I am worried I'll cry again when they just ask how I am or what I'm up to these days.
It's probably not just the hormones, I always cry when pregnancies or births are announced by family or friends. But in this case it is difficult to get my mind off!
wireni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #39
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireni View Post
But what I am more worried about is the CRYING.
It's probably not just the hormones, I always cry when pregnancies or births are announced by family or friends. But in this case it is difficult to get my mind off!
It is just the hormones

I am on an emotional rollercoaster, too - I cried watching *Battleship* on an airplane. I cried the other day because there was too much laundry when I came back from vacation. Half the time I am panicking that I'm not ready, the other half I am nesting like crazy and shopping for cute baby things! Sometimes I swear I can actually feel the flood of new hormones hitting my veins.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #40
JaimeeRooker
Registered Users
seller

Tired, tired, tired.. Did i mention I was TIRED! OH MY GOSH soooooooooooooooooo tired! yucky! yucky! yucky! That is all!
JaimeeRooker is offline   Reply With Quote