Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #41
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Re: How's everyone feeling?

pregnancy brain is in high gear today. I feel like a moron. i seriously am blanking out sooo much and it is so hard to even put together a coherant thought. Is anyone else having this issue? It is sort of alarming

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #42
AngelTV83
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am feeling tired and yucky, I miss my allergy medicine and am such a snotty mess. I have been itchy and shaky too but I think I need to eat more because I have been losing weight but I just feels I blah.

She told me to get a full time job today since he is sick of being the only one working (I work part-time and have been looking for a teaching job I just can't find one). I think he is stressing himself out but I don't care to be made to feel like crap by the way he goes about saying this to me.

Due May 2013
AngelTV83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #43
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:

I also have baby brain. I have been saying the dumbest stuff. lol I feel like crap and I'm just disgusted by food. I have an adorable little baby to watch today and I hope I can keep up with him (hes a scooter!). This kid is such a doll though so it shouldn't be too bad. I don't know how all you ladies with youngins' do it! I admire you and can't imagine how you can keep up. I have been lucky I have older kids to help out and go off to school but not for long I guess!
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #44
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Drained...

And I cannot remember my kids names LOL! I keep calling them by the wrong name. It's horrible.

I was awake from 2:30 until just before 6 this morning just completely unable to sleep. Pretty sure I did the same shift over the weekend, I just didn't check the clock. Then my kids had me up at 7 each morning *yawn*
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #45
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I swear I had more symptoms before I found out I was pregnant. Though this past week I have been feeling really exhausted, emotional and I am breaking out like a teenage girl! SERIOUSLY never dealt with acne even when I was a teenager...WTH!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #46
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
My nausea has turned into vomiting I had hyperemesis with DS and needed a PICC line and TPN so I'm getting nervous I'm heading down that same road. Trying to eat and drink as much as I can. How do you possibly work when you throw up every couple hours ?
Old 09-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #47
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt
My nausea has turned into vomiting I had hyperemesis with DS and needed a PICC line and TPN so I'm getting nervous I'm heading down that same road. Trying to eat and drink as much as I can. How do you possibly work when you throw up every couple hours ?
My friend had the same problem, she was told to stick to eating foods and supplements that are digested as quickly as possible, and eating very small amounts as often as possible. Congee, porridge, and broths are good. Try using bone broth to maximize the nutrients you get from such a bland diet.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #48
missemily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG I totally had pregnancy brain on the phone the other day. I could not remember the name of the craft store I was standing in.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #49
pingdeft
Registered Users
seller

My brain is also fried. I get waves of nausea and tired-ness, but nothing too out of control (I know, I'm really lucky). I have been having a lot more nausea this time around, no vomiting, but I constantly feel "car sick". The only thing that really helps is eating (of course, not good for you food).

I can't believe I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday. I also can't believe I'm ONLY 8 weeks.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #50
iwiamandaiwi
Registered Users

Pregnancy brain is easing up just a smidge. I am still nauseous but still no throwing up I am TIRED, scratch that, EXHAUSTED! I am planing to stay at home after the baby is born but every day that I get up from work I wish so bad that I could just quit now.