Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #51
Sylvie89
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Any upcoming doctor appointments or tests?

I had my midwife appointment yesterday (8 weeks). She ordered an ultra sound for me, which was a surprise. Since I am moving I have to switch care to a perinatologist (my son was born at 30 weeks) and my midwife said that the Peri will want a dating scan due to my age - not because of the preemie birth - weird. Something about not letting older moms go past their due date b/c the risk of still birth. I would feel really lucky to be worried about an induction, because that would mean I didn't go way early like last time! Anyway, I got to see my little baby. She/he (thinking girl) had a heart rate of 170 bpm.

Advertisement

Last edited by Sylvie89; 09-21-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Sylvie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #52
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
After my second bleeding episode tonight my midwife is ordering me an ultrasound for Monday. So looks like well see the bean early. (I have had 2 episode with short gushes of brown/pink with 1 we werent worried but 2 we thought wed best check out everything as I had a SCH with my last baby. . ) Lord willing well see a healthy baby and nothing wrong.

Sent from my phone, excuse any typos.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #53
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kristen I hope your U/S goes well!

I have a dating U/S scheduled for October 5th. It seems so far away, but I think I'll be around nine weeks then which means the baby will look like a baby and not just a blob.

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #54
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had my US today, and baby looked good! Heartbeat if 188. I hav a pocket of blood above the cervix they said I need to be in pelvic rest, possibly bedrest waiting to hear fron mt midwife but Im so happy baby is healthy I dont care what I have to do! At first they did an abdominal and said they couldn't find a sac which freaked me out, but they looked more and did a tranvag and there was one good looking baby!

Last edited by Mom2ManyBlessings; 09-24-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #55
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings
I had my US today, and baby looked good! Heartbeat if 188. I hav a pocket of blood above the cervix they said I need to be in pelvic rest, possibly bedrest waiting to hear fron mt midwife but Im so happy baby is healthy I dont care what I have to do! At first they did an abdominal and said they couldn't find a sac which freaked me out, but they looked more and did a tranvag and there was one good looking baby!
Yay that baby looks great! How long would you have to be on pelvic/bed rest?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh
Old 09-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #56
pingdeft
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
I'm so glad everything is okay. I hope the bedrest is short for you. I can't imagine being on bedrest with all those little ones. Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #57
davidsgirl777
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
Thank God, I was praying for great results!!

AFM: I have my first ultrasound today and we are super nervous! Hope and pray we find a happy, healthy and energetic little love in there!! I need a sedative
Old 09-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #58
pingdeft
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
I'm due May 1st so I'm 8 weeks and have my first appointment today I don't know if mine does u/s early since I've never been to this one, but they said it'll be an hour appointment so we must be doing something!

That's so exciting!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #59
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Appointment tomorrow afternoon at 4. Dealing with some huge life issues right now. Really hope that I can put it all aside for just long enough to enjoy seeing (hopefully) a kicking, fluttering little baby in there.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #60
wireni
Registered Users

I have my first midwive appointment tomorrow. I am only 6 weeks along and she normally makes the first appointment at about 10 weeks. But I cried when I was there to make the appointment, because that made everything so real suddenly. Quite embarrasing, I am really happy about the pregancy, and there are other women who have much more reason for crying. Anyway she made an early appointment for me. Well, I'll pack my hankerchiefs for tomorrow.
wireni is offline   Reply With Quote