Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
Registered Users
Third Trimester- The return of Nausea... :(

I'm 28 weeks and this nausea has returned with a vengeance! I've gone around the past couple of days just wanting to puke- but not actually puking. It's miserable! I never had this with any of my other pregnancies. I had terrible nausea 1st trimester and the beginning of 2nd. Around 20 weeks it went away, but now

Holly, Mom to 5 boys.
holly6737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Third Trimester- The return of Nausea... :(

I feel you. I had the same thing this time. I only had about a month of reprieve before it started up again. I'm on my 4th pregnancy, 2 of my previous being twins. This is the first time I've had a problem with nausea in the 3rd trimester. My OB said it was probably from acid reflux rather than the pregnancy hormones that cause it early in pregnancy. Sure enough, I've had some serious heartburn.

Sorry you are dealing with it too.
Heather SAHM to 6 who are 7 and under, including 2 sets of twins and our last little miracle, a surviving identical twin, born Oct 2012!
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
Registered Users

Sorry to hear this! I am 30 weeks and I had horrible morning/evening sickness until about week 18. But in the last week, I have thrown up twice. For me, I must eat bread the second I wake up out of bed or I get sick. Bagels are my breakfast of choice

Hang in there, we're almost done!
WOHM and to Jon (6/2006). Mamma to daughter Elli (12/2009) and Jacob (11/2012) Crazy Florida Gator fan , beach bum, and outdoor enthusiast!
Van1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Right when I transitioned from 2nd to 3rd trimester last time, I started getting some horrid symptoms. Hot flashes, heart palpitations, etc. I was worried that the 3rd trimester was going to be horrid.

but they all went away after a few days.

hopefully your MS will do the same.
SAHM to Magnolia May (09/10) and Luke Russett (04/13) and wife and best friend to my airman.
EmilytheStrange is offline   Reply With Quote