Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
laura1982
Registered Users
seller

Selling with no feedback?

Hi all--

I'll be posting my first sale soon, but as you can see, I don't have any feedback. I think I will say in my post that if you PM me, I'll give you my eBay username to check feedback (I've sold several items and have 100% positive feedback there). Any other suggestions for a first-timer like me? TIA!

Advertisement

laura1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
expaik
Registered Users
seller

Re: Selling with no feedback?

Many members, myself included, have no problems buying from new sellers. I've had some of my best transactions - both sales and trades - from new sellers. That said:

- it helps if you can up your post count and be active in non-FSOT parts of this forum. Shows you're a part of the community, makes you relatable and "human" - i.e. more trustworthy.

- if you can add some positives to your feedback by making some purchases, you can get rid of that big "zero" in your iTrader rating score.

- make your ads as clear, honest, fully disclosed, etc. as possible. Also helps if your items are reasonable priced.

We all got started from zero, so you'll be an active seller in no time!
expaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by expaik
Many members, myself included, have no problems buying from new sellers. I've had some of my best transactions - both sales and trades - from new sellers. That said:

- it helps if you can up your post count and be active in non-FSOT parts of this forum. Shows you're a part of the community, makes you relatable and "human" - i.e. more trustworthy.

- if you can add some positives to your feedback by making some purchases, you can get rid of that big "zero" in your iTrader rating score.

- make your ads as clear, honest, fully disclosed, etc. as possible. Also helps if your items are reasonable priced.

We all got started from zero, so you'll be an active seller in no time!
She hit the nail in the head!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote