Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 AM   #11
jaguglia930
Registered Users
seller

I feel all of your pain

Advertisement

jaguglia930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #12
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gah! I just want to have my baby!

I was supposed to have an appt. last Wednesday, but my MW got called to a birth. I have no idea if I'm effaced dilated or anything.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #13
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had my 39 week appointment this morning. I'm due on Saturday and I just want to be done. I had her sweep my membranes. I had my membranes swept when I was overdue with my DS and it hurt so very badly. Amazingly, it ended up not really hurting at all this time! I was so worked up over it before she did it though that I think it really affected my blood pressure. My BP was 137/90. The protein in my urine is at +1. I gained 4 lbs in a week, but I think the scale was off. I've barely gained 4 lbs this whole pregnancy. I simply cannot believe that I've gained 4 lbs in just this past week alone. My midwife said that she's not concerned about preE since I'm not having headaches or seeing spots. Anyhow, I was dialated to 2cm before she went in. She said she stretched me to 3cm. I'm 80-90% effaced. The baby is sitting at -1 station. I've had a few light contractions since, but nothing to raise any eyebrows over. I'm going to get intimate in my breastpump here in a few. My mom is coming over to walk me later tonight. I'm going to seduce DH later too. I'm throwing every trick I've got at it. I so desperately want to be done tonight!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley84 View Post
I had my 39 week appointment this morning. I'm due on Saturday and I just want to be done. I had her sweep my membranes. I had my membranes swept when I was overdue with my DS and it hurt so very badly. Amazingly, it ended up not really hurting at all this time! I was so worked up over it before she did it though that I think it really affected my blood pressure. My BP was 137/90. The protein in my urine is at +1. I gained 4 lbs in a week, but I think the scale was off. I've barely gained 4 lbs this whole pregnancy. I simply cannot believe that I've gained 4 lbs in just this past week alone. My midwife said that she's not concerned about preE since I'm not having headaches or seeing spots. Anyhow, I was dialated to 2cm before she went in. She said she stretched me to 3cm. I'm 80-90% effaced. The baby is sitting at -1 station. I've had a few light contractions since, but nothing to raise any eyebrows over. I'm going to get intimate in my breastpump here in a few. My mom is coming over to walk me later tonight. I'm going to seduce DH later too. I'm throwing every trick I've got at it. I so desperately want to be done tonight!
Come out baby, come out!!!

I had my 39 week appt. today and opted for the sweep. omg. But, I have made progress from my false alarm trip to L&D on Sat. I was 1cm/25% effaced and today I was 2cm/50% effaced. I'm so ready!

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #15
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm thinking that today's the day. I've been contracting lightly all night. It's not going away. They are slowly getting stronger. Fingers super crossed!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #16
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope it happens for you, Ashley!!! Send some contraction vibes this way!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #17
erlyjo
User requested temporary ban
seller
seller

My Mood:
Come on baby! Give mama some relief!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 11:04 PM   #18
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

Well it is after midnight so I am due today! Sooo much sciatic pain and soreness in my pelvis. As desperate as I feel, I cannot imagine having sex right now, even if it would help! Baby's head is so low, I can almost feel it when I wipe.

Any luck. Ashley??
Old 09-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #19
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm due today also and there are no signs this baby is coming. Hope someone has a baby this weekend!
Old 09-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #20
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hugs to those still waiting. Once that due date hits every day feels like a week! FX it happens soon.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote