Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #41
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basic Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
E is just wearing flood pants this year, basically. I am not hemming kids pants, no thank you. So he is wearing 5s, when for length his really needs a 6x. Oh well. And we got him new rain boots yesterday. 1s. Ack.

For laundry, I sort by colour and not person, so I try to start Monday off with all of our clothes clean. It doesn't always quite work out that way, but it's close. I need to wash the bright colours today.

Sorting books for my class reading program. So. Much. Stuff.

I need to hit the dollar store. But should likely take a shower. I don't want to! It's the little things.
I need to shower too but I dont wanna either.

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #42
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are home and settled in. MH is napping. Jerry is off to pick pinions. I am nursing a sinus headache.

Changed up the meal plan. Was supposed to be turkey feta spinach burgers, sweet potato fries, and salad. Don't feel well enough to do that work, so instead we are having turkey taco soup. All the stuff is dumped in the crock and cooking away.

Off to keep working on laundry. We do not sort by personal either. But we also dont sort by color. Remember I just round up whatever is dirty each evening, toss it in on cold and wash it all together. Helps that we all wear cotton clothing and very few that are light in color. As someone pointed out at school last week, I dress MH and I in almost the same color clothes each day.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #43
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Went to the dollar store. Didn't shower. Just threw on clothes. Didn't see anyone I knew, so, perfect!

Now I am doing my last loaf of laundry for the day and getting ready to sort my books into bins. Just making labels for my bins first.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #44
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG I am watching the funniest episodes of "Property Virgins" with super crazy controlling parents. SOOOO funny
Old 09-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #45
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

I showered!
Old 09-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #46
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will shower before bed. I have gotten the place vacuumed, down to one load of laundry. Everything else is packed and put away. Still need to unload and load the dishwasher and clean the bathroom.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #47
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rosie has a bit of flood pants going on, but she is savvy enough to pair it with boots. And really floody things, with girls you can roll the cuff and call them capris. I am in new territory with the boy floods, tho. Luckily at age 4 he really does not care.

I made it to the grocery store, and paid $123 but saved $47 according to the receipt. Yay me for matching the e-coupons with the sales. And $8 of that was mums for the front yard, and another $8 for fancy cloth napkins on clearance.

I made cheese enchiladas with spanish rice and refried beans for the kids' dinner. DH and I will have fish tacos with the same sides later tonight. He's out cutting the trim pieces for the backsplash tile right now, and I need to go put the mums in the ground when he's done.

I keep forgetting I need to hit the dollar store. I guess I know what I am doing tomorrow. We have no school for no apparent reason, so why not. It will be a distraction for the kids, LOL.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #48
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG...cocoa almond spread from TJ....
Old 09-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #49
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So before nap MH whined and cried that the dog had knocker her down. I was like ok, get in bed lets nap...well then as she was snuggling in I could see the scratch marks on her cheeks (thankfully faded over nap) and after nap she was rubbing her head...BIG bump on the back of her head...nice Mom....she seems fine and is playing and having fun.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #50
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What did the dog knock her into?? Ow.

Our supper is almost ready. Potato soup tonight. My items are sorted for the start of my reading program tomorrow. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all. The beginning of the week always feel so rushed and rough!!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote