Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #11
lissa~K
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pics added! The story of Bella Lynn's birth!

Congratulations!!

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #12
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

Congrats mama, she is just too precious for words!!
Old 09-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #13
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks ladies.

She is still doing great. She's an awesome little nurser and had a near perfect latch the first time we tried to BF. She even lets go and corrects her self if the latch isn't right!!

DS1 (7yo) told me today "You know mom, I'm really starting to like her." I said "Good. I'm glad, 'cause she's gonna be here a while." LOL

And when she cries, if I don't get to her fast enough, he comes in and starts petting her head and soothing her, saying "Sssh Bella, it's ok. Big brother is here. Big brother is here, it's ok." And he is constantly asking to hold her. I have to watch him because he'll just pick her up without asking, and he keeps forgetting that he needs to support her head. Fortunately I've been really close each time so I've been able to get to them in time... but still it makes me nervous.

DS3 (2 1/2) keeps just looking at her, like he's trying to figure out where she came from, why she's here and when she's leaving. LOL

DS2 keeps saying "Oh, she's so cute!" and asking if he can kiss her and give her fives. He also wants to feed her and keeps asking if she can have random foods (like crackers, cheese, peanut butter, Gatorade, etc...). LOL He's actually disappointed that he can't share with her. So I promised that when I start pumping, I'll let him feed her a bottle.

She's got some reflux, so she has a chiropractor's appointment on Tuesday. I am anticipating the adjustment fixing (or at least lessening) the reflux, and am hoping to head off any colic that's trying to rear it's ugly head.

I am having a problem getting my prescriptions again. The issue was supposed to have been resolved a few weeks ago, when they FINALLY fixed it and got me my meds.. but when DH went to get two scrips filled for me today, "the system" was STILL telling the pharmacy tech to bill my other insurance first (which I don't have, and is what the problem was THE LAST TWO TIMES I tried to get a scrip filled). But last time they FINALLY figured out what was wrong, "fixed it" and got me my meds. So I'm super irritated. But, since now I KNOW what the problem was, I know WHO to call and what to say to them.. and hopefully it'll get fixed quickly.

Chris is going to our regular pharmacy right now to see if they will give me a few pills to get me through tonight and tomorrow while I'm trying to sort out this stupid thing.

And that's our update.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #14
loveskitten
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so glad all went well for you and your sweet new baby girl! Thanks for sharing your stories with us!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #15
NiNi
Registered Users

Congrats!!!!

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #16
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like a wonderful birth - she's a doll! Congrats!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #17
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much.

She has been very content today. I think it's because my milk came in last night, so her tummy is actually full.

She even lets me put her down (as long as she's swaddle) after she falls asleep, and stays that way! Which is more than I can say for any of her big brothers at that age. LOL Hoping that's "just her" and not a fluke. LOL

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #18
Rockinmama24
Registered Users

My Mood:
Congratulations! She's a beautiful little princess. My 4th was sunny side up too :-).

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 09-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #19
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awwww!!!! Loved the little dress and sweater she had on in one of the pics. She is super sweet and I'm glad everything turned out well. Sounds like she has some pretty special big bros! God is so GOOD!!!

Quote:
DS3 (2 1/2) keeps just looking at her, like he's trying to figure out where she came from, why she's here and when she's leaving. LOL
I'm wondering if this will be DS when Baby Sis arrives. He's about the same age, lol!

Congrats, and blessings to all of you!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks.. yes, I love that little dress. It was a gift from someone at church.

And yeah, my little guy cracks me up.

God bless!