Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
aswife3107
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Maternity Clothes ~ EUC ~ M/L/XL ~ Pic Heavy!

I have some maternity items in EUC for sale ranging from size M to XL.

All my items come from a smoke-free home and I provide prompt and careful shipping. Please contact me with any further questions.

I am happy to combine shipping if you're interested in more than one item.

If my prices are way off, please feel free to MMAO.

Please PM me with any interest as I tend to forget to check the threads.

Thanks for looking!

EUC Babystyle jeans in size XL. These are an under-the-belly fit and were one of my favorites! Very comfortable, no signs of wear, awesome wash color. ~ $8ppd SOLD

Dark-washed Old Navy jeans in size L. These are a demi-panel fit and and are in EUC. There are tags, but none that identify the actual size; however, I do believe they are a large based on all my other maternity wear. I actually took in the panel about 1/2 inch on both sides, but the stitches could easily be removed with no problems. The panel currently measures 17" wide, with the stitches, so figure about 18" without. ~ $8ppd SOLD

Baby & Me jeans in size L. These are a demi-panel fit and and are in perfect, like new condition. Only worn a couple of times. Very comfortable, absolutely no signs of wear, nice darker wash. ~ $8ppd

Black Old Navy Maternity chino's in size M. These are have a belly panel fit and are in great condition. ~ $6ppd

Duo Maternity corduroys in size L. These are a demi-panel fit and and are in EUC. ~ $8ppd

Motherhood Maternity corduroys in size L. These are an under-the-belly fit and are in great condition. There is a slight distressed look to them, but that is the way they were intended to be. ~ $8ppd

In Due Time khaki's, size medium, in excellent, like new condition. There is no stains or pilling. These are perfect for the office or a casual day out. ~ $6ppd

Chocolate brown Mimi Maternity pants in excellent, like-new condition. Perfect for the office. These are a demi-panel fit, with absolutely no stains, pilling or pulls. ~ $6ppd

Chocolate brown Liz Lange cardigan. The tag says it's an XXL, but, in my opinion, it fits like an XL. ~ $5ppd SOLD

Large Motherhood Maternity shirt. It is a pretty grey color with embroidery accents. ~ $5ppd

XL olive green Motherhood Maternity shirt. {needs to be ironed! } ~ $5ppd SOLD

Large black Motherhood Maternity shirt. Straps can be tucked in or tied over the shoulder. Cute for the summer or paired with jeans and a cardigan for winter! ~ $5ppd

Large black patterned Motherhood Maternity shirt. Straps can be tucked in or tied over the shoulder. Cute for the summer or paired with jeans and a cardigan for winter! ~ $5ppd
SOLD

Medium Oh Baby Dress. Straps are removable and the hem hits me approx 5 inches above the knee. Cute on it's own or paired with some leggings & a cardigan. ~ $7ppd

Large Motherhood Maternity green polo shirt. ~ $5ppd SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by aswife3107; 10-22-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: sold item
aswife3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Maternity Clothes ~ EUC ~ M/L/XL

page isn't working
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Maternity Clothes ~ EUC ~ M/L/XL

nm it just came up
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
aswife3107
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Maternity Clothes ~ EUC ~ M/L/XL ~ Pic Heavy!

bump lots of new pics
Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
aswife3107
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
aswife3107
Registered Users
seller

My Mood: