Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
busyteacher
Registered Users
seller
seller

My 4 month old...

rolled over from back to tummy for the first time today!!! And he did it more than once so it wasn't a fluke. We are still working on tummy to back. I was just excited and wanted to share!!

Advertisement

busyteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
crunch!910
Registered Users

Re: My 4 month old...

Yay! Watching them do new things is so exciting! Just wait now you'll be fighting him during diaper changes because he's going to be twisting and trying to roll.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awwwwwwwww I love their firsts!
Old 09-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
busyteacher
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks! He has been on the verge of rolling over for a few weeks now. But it was still surprising to lay him down and then go get my breakfast and come back and look at him and think "Did I put him on his tummy? No I didnt oh my goodness!"
Old 09-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
sojomisa
Registered Users
seller

Yay!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
sojomisa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by busyteacher View Post
Thanks! He has been on the verge of rolling over for a few weeks now. But it was still surprising to lay him down and then go get my breakfast and come back and look at him and think "Did I put him on his tummy? No I didnt oh my goodness!"
That's exactly what mine did earlier this week. She still hasn't done it for me again on a hard surface, but she rolled into me on the bed later the same day. Little stinker doing it when mommy wasn't looking!

I completely understand the having to tell everyone - I think I texted everyone I know and put it on facebook just in case I missed someone. So exciting!
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #8
busyteacher
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
That's exactly what mine did earlier this week. She still hasn't done it for me again on a hard surface, but she rolled into me on the bed later the same day. Little stinker doing it when mommy wasn't looking!

I completely understand the having to tell everyone - I think I texted everyone I know and put it on facebook just in case I missed someone. So exciting!
He is just the opposite. He hasn't rolled over on a soft surface only on the hard floor! It's a scary feeling knowing he is mobile now!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by busyteacher View Post
He is just the opposite. He hasn't rolled over on a soft surface only on the hard floor! It's a scary feeling knowing he is mobile now!
It is, especially since I tend to bring her into my bed in the early morning to nurse her, and occasionally nod off when I do. I'm a little afraid she's going to roll enough to roll off now, and our bed is pretty high. I knew that was going to have to end eventually, but I'm not ready! She's my last, she was supposed to stay a baby forever.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote