Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #101
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The mm coop on ylu is only half full and i remember a couple mamas looking for woodland friends, here's your chance ladies! I really really want this to make it to the end. I really desperately need 3 skeins and i can't find any on rav or spots

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #102
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL! Sept 16-22. Knit a present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post
Kelli gets home and literally FALLS off the bus. my poor baby. I gave her an Italian Ice and she seems better. Time for Velcro shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Aw poor baby! Ouchie! I was clutzy as a kid too. Glad the italian ice made her feel better! Got the package yesterday...thanks! I washed them and am thinking of converting half to workhorse fitteds. I need to find a good tut.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #103
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

*sigh* On my "vacation" since I'm at a multi-tracks school and the student therapist under our supervision decided to up and go on a trip with her fiance and take a day off...without consulting us. That means I have to come in full day on my day off. I don't mind for a few hours when I'm off, but the whole day. She didn't even ask if it was okay with me. Grrr.. She keeps forgetting that we grade her and decide if she's ready to be licensed.

On a positive note...all my yarn sold and I sold 2 woolies. Hope people want our shorties..even though its off-season. If not, I'll hold it for spring. I have a ton of boy clothes listed. FX it sells so I have more yarnie pp.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #104
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2 View Post
Aw poor baby! Ouchie! I was clutzy as a kid too. Glad the italian ice made her feel better! Got the package yesterday...thanks! I washed them and am thinking of converting half to workhorse fitteds. I need to find a good tut.
I think I have mine bookmarked..if I find them, I'll email. There is a turned one here in the craft section stickied I believe. I used a generic, super easy one that i loved.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #105
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

thank you for the support! I would love some words of wisdom..how do you really know when your marriage is over. I can probably google this I am sure. Some real life hellp would be much appreciated. TIA

you can email or pm me. I need some wisdom. I am hanging on the edge here. Bad day...I HAVE to be there for my kids though. Tough through it, I know.

Zaney is 'styling" my hair as I type...tangle city when done I am sure. He is having fun though. The little light(s) of my life right now (speaking of the other two at school too)
Old 09-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #106
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2 View Post
*sigh* On my "vacation" since I'm at a multi-tracks school and the student therapist under our supervision decided to up and go on a trip with her fiance and take a day off...without consulting us. That means I have to come in full day on my day off. I don't mind for a few hours when I'm off, but the whole day. She didn't even ask if it was okay with me. Grrr.. She keeps forgetting that we grade her and decide if she's ready to be licensed.

On a positive note...all my yarn sold and I sold 2 woolies. Hope people want our shorties..even though its off-season. If not, I'll hold it for spring. I have a ton of boy clothes listed. FX it sells so I have more yarnie pp.
for more work

for woolies selling. Some of my yarn has been selling and there are been other interest, so I am going to be optimisitc and keep it all listed for now.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #107
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mel..woodland friends does have nice colors. Zaney wears the shorties I made him every night. I put a little bunny on a pocket so he could have a "friend" for his bunny he sleeps with. They came out so cute.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #108
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cassie, Kelli all better after ice pop therapy?
Old 09-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #109
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Katie...you didn't have stash yarn you could use???? J/K a good yarn run is good for the soul.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #110
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I think I have mine bookmarked..if I find them, I'll email. There is a turned one here in the craft section stickied I believe. I used a generic, super easy one that i loved.
Thanks! I'd love your book marked sites. I'll search the craft section for a the tutorial. So far I found this one. Not sure if its more complicated that it needs to be, but I like the finished result: http://cloth-crazy.blogspot.com/2009...to-fitted.html

Quote:
thank you for the support! I would love some words of wisdom..how do you really know when your marriage is over. I can probably google this I am sure. Some real life hellp would be much appreciated. TIA

you can email or pm me. I need some wisdom. I am hanging on the edge here. Bad day...I HAVE to be there for my kids though. Tough through it, I know.

Zaney is 'styling" my hair as I type...tangle city when done I am sure. He is having fun though. The little light(s) of my life right now (speaking of the other two at school too)
I don't have any advice, but you can always use me as your sounding board. DH and I had a rough patch last year...I asked him to go on depression meds or counseling. He did the meds and a job switch and has been a happier camper, but there sure was a few times I was temped to pack up the kids and move to my parents.

Quote:
for more work

for woolies selling. Some of my yarn has been selling and there are been other interest, so I am going to be optimisitc and keep it all listed for now.
Yeah, at least I get paid overtime for coming in...can we say Christmas $$

Glad your yarn is selling! I peeked and wanted a couple skeins...but I'm trying to hoard my pp and pay for spinning soon. Its so nice seeing a balance go up and stay up. I usually spend it as soon as it burns in my account, lol. What are you saving/selling to get?