Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Names?

LOL...now I'm trying to talk DH into Ezra Jackson Kincaid for a boy and Cora Paige Rosetta for a girl

I think Ezra is hugely popular but I like it...

I just dunno about adding another E...

Advertisement

Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
nalazimbala
Registered Users
seller

We had some names picked out for the next baby, but now we've been considering others...We decided before we left on our big trip to Europe that we wanted to get pregnant while we were there, so it seemed logical that we might pick a name with some kind of tie to the country we were in when the baby was conceived. It turned out to be while we were in Ireland, so now I've been looking through lots of Irish names. I like Killian and it was also the name of one of the kids we stayed with there. Ennis is also a possibility because it was the nearby town (but we were trying to steer away from any more E names...we didn't mean to have 2 of them already). For girl's, I haven't really found anything that jumped out at me yet.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #13
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
I really like Stella and Levi, but we 'll probably get more serious about names after we find out boy or girl
Old 09-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #14
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We have names picked out but dont share , they are good though! We have a Victory, a Diligence and a Lucius (means Light) just as a clue to our naming traditions. They have to be meaningful and spur them on in the future to accomplish great things. Im excited to name another baby!

Sent from my phone, excuse any typos.
Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
Carriebeth
Registered Users

Our DS is Thomas, so I doubt we'll go too unique with the next one. Right now we are leaning toward Tyler (not intentionally another T) for a boy, and possibly Claire for a girl. The only thing is that Claire was our pick for girls name for the Tommy, so I'm kind of feeling like we should have a different name for a different baby. Emily is a family name, but we were at the pool a couple weeks ago and heard three different mothers call for Emily. My great grandma's name was Hallie and I Love, love, love that name, but our last name starts with an H, and it sounds a little too sing-songy..boo!
Carriebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #16
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Catienne Felise Arsenault

Jean-Luke Alexandre Arsenault
Old 09-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #17
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
We have names picked out but dont share , they are good though! We have a Victory, a Diligence and a Lucius (means Light) just as a clue to our naming traditions. They have to be meaningful and spur them on in the future to accomplish great things. Im excited to name another baby!

I want Lucien, but im still trying to convince Shawn. He just likes LUKE... His favorite movie is the underworld and is worried people will think we named the baby after Lucien in the movie. :/ But I love the meaning
Old 09-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #18
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy

I want Lucien, but im still trying to convince Shawn. He just likes LUKE... His favorite movie is the underworld and is worried people will think we named the baby after Lucien in the movie. :/ But I love the meaning
I would guess you named him after Lucien LaCroix from Forever Knight - I love that show!

When I was in high school, I always thought someday I'd have twins named Julian and Juliet. DH nixed Julian as a boy's name, though
Old 09-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #19
Mom2ManyBlessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy

We have loved his name. His nickname in thw house did end up being Lu, and my kids made up "Lu Lu! Your part if our crew!" LoL He gets sung that a lot. I like Luke too but it was to plain for the whole name. Lucius Artorius which means Light and Noble Strength. Both Latin.

Mom2ManyBlessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
rumblepurr
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning!
My Mood:

We have the hardest time settling on a name! DH and I go round and round, trying out different names, right up until the birth to find the right one. We didn't find Oakley's name up until 2 days before he was born LOL, nothing felt right until then.
rumblepurr is online now   Reply With Quote