Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Hellga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO: Flats, Pail liner, Yarn, Snap Pliers, QSFW

I'm expecting my first, and trying to finish building up the stash that I mysteriously acquired over the past five years (hand me downs, things purchased for others that they returned, etc), so I decided it would be much easier to just do an ISO post than sort through the entire FSOT! Looking mainly for girly or g/n stuff, but wouldn't say no to some cute boyish stuff as I'm not really picky as far as that goes

Things I still need:

A diaper pail liner - I bought a white one but would still like one in pink, orange, baby blue, or denim blue. Please don't offer other colors, I want it to coordinate with the baby's room.

Flats - I have 6 osocozy unbleached and 5 flour sack towels. Got some that aren't just woven cotton? I would be possibly interested in something knit, something made of alternative fibers, etc.

A QSFW - I think these things look super neat! I want to try one (or more) and would be willing to buy one if someone will sell it for cheap

Yarn - My cousin's girlfriend offered to make me longies for only EIGHT DOLLARS a pair. Woo! I need yarn, though. I bought some Cascade 220 online but would be interested in trying some others. I like pinks, lavenders, and berry colors. I don't want to pay more than $20 per skein, though, cause I definitely spent a TON on the other stuff I have been ISO over the past week or two.

Snap pliers - I have a ton of snaps and my snap pliers seem to have gone missing. I've been looking for DAYS, to no avail. I'm ready to just buy some and get it over with

Already acquired:
A few wet bags for the diaper bag - prefer girly colors, with a zipper rather than a drawstring

Snappis - I have lots of prefolds and some flats, and no way to hold them on the baby!

Inserts - all I have are microfiber unless I want to use a pf or flat in my pockets. I would like some other options, and I would prefer they be the type that dries quickly by having the layers sewn together only in certain places. I'm interested in cotton, bamboo, hemp, you name it.

Wool - I'd like to try wool. I think it looks SO cute and like such a good way to use what our planet provides for us! I don't want to pay huge prices, I'm thinking under $40 ppd. Prefer very girly, knit, longies. I can make the recycled kind or the interlock kind myself, but I can't knit for beans

Covers - I have a few nb and small covers, all in white, but would like some with some COLOR! I would love to get some one size ones (flips?) or some of the ones that just have two sizes (thirsties? I think?), as well as some bummis super brites or something like that.

Wipes - I have some single-ply flannel ones but would like to get something a bit thicker and softer, two-ply, don't care if it's t&t or serged. I'm open to any fabric combo!

Disclaimer: If it's going to be inside a cover, I don't care what it looks like. Not one stinkin bit. Stains, worn seams, etc. are okay with me. I'm on a budget and would rather buy a lot of something still totally usable that looks like dookie than one or two of something that looks fantastic. Really, who cares if the insert has staining, as long as it doesn't stink? Same goes for flats, wipes, and even the diaper pail liner.

Advertisement

Slowly but surely making money with Swagbucks!

Last edited by Hellga; 01-05-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Updated list
Hellga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Wet bags, natural fiber inserts, wool, flats, +

http://hyenacart.com/stores/sarahsstitches/

I sell wetbags, pail liners, wipes, and fleece soakers (covers) in my store. 10% off with the code: DSE

If you have any questions, holler
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
Lolobug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
PM'd you
Lolobug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
OSRoxy
Registered Users
seller

Iha new pw med wetbag 15ppd
OSRoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Johanna.sulli
Registered Users
seller

I have EUC kanga care pail liner, 15ppd in adorable girly owls print, also bamboo and hemp inserts. PM me if interested
Johanna.sulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #6
Virginia884
Registered Users
seller

I have some pockets FS with bamboo inserts. PM me if you're interested! Good luck with your ISOs!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post16095071
Virginia884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:59 AM   #7
Cjsmommy_teampinkagain
Registered Users
seller

I have a burgundy Sophieloved wool cover with snaps. It's os. $15ppd. I've only used it once.
Cjsmommy_teampinkagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:08 AM   #8
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

I've got snappis, flannel/terry inserts, and girly size 1 covers. Pm with email for pics!
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #9
Hellga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump for updated ISO

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Slowly but surely making money with Swagbucks!
Hellga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #10
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I have osocozy cotton Birdseye flats
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote