Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
palsmama's Avatar
palsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,140
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

The Walmart cheapie is a ovulation test? No? It says LH on it! Are you going to ovulate soon! That would make it a positive and the pregnancy test a neg!

Advertisement

__________________
Sahm to P (1/10) and wifey to P since 2008...we are a , , selective vax'ing, AP'ing, regretful circer now non circing, non-CIO, , babywearing, going green kinda family, baby GIRL born 10-13-2012!!!
palsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #12
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

Quote:
Originally Posted by palsmama View Post
The Walmart cheapie is a ovulation test? No? It says LH on it! Are you going to ovulate soon! That would make it a positive and the pregnancy test a neg!
OMG....YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

Yes, OP...you're not pregnant, you're about to O! Don't DTD! lol
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #13
palsmama's Avatar
palsmama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 1,140
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
OMG....YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

Yes, OP...you're not pregnant, you're about to O! Don't DTD! lol
__________________
Sahm to P (1/10) and wifey to P since 2008...we are a , , selective vax'ing, AP'ing, regretful circer now non circing, non-CIO, , babywearing, going green kinda family, baby GIRL born 10-13-2012!!!
palsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #14
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 21,967
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

yep wrong test lol
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #15
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 7,162
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
OMG....YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

Yes, OP...you're not pregnant, you're about to O! Don't DTD! lol



misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #16
HippieMama74's Avatar
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,471
My Mood:
OMG you are so right!!!! I just grabbed the test off the shelf and never even really looked at it because it was in the spot where they put the hpts, the opks are up above the hpts. I did notice LH on it when I took the pic but I was freaking out so bad it didn't register in my mind. DH and I are pretty sure we are done having babies and have never been so careful in our lives so we were both baffled. Thanks you guys, now I feel really stupid but in a good way.
__________________
Rachael
Blessed Mama to Jacob Emily Noah Destiny Jalen Jonah Micah Alyssa Alayna ^Christian^ Cambren and the new lil princess Aliyah
HippieMama74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieMama74 View Post
OMG you are so right!!!! I just grabbed the test off the shelf and never even really looked at it because it was in the spot where they put the hpts, the opks are up above the hpts. I did notice LH on it when I took the pic but I was freaking out so bad it didn't register in my mind. DH and I are pretty sure we are done having babies and have never been so careful in our lives so we were both baffled. Thanks you guys, now I feel really stupid but in a good way.
don't feel stupid...I looked at your pic SEVERAL times and didn't notice lol Congrats on NOT being pg
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #18
HippieMama74's Avatar
HippieMama74
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,471
My Mood:
Thanks so much hunny! I use to be a regular here (have been on and off for over 8 years now) and this is the first time I've ever goofed like this. I can spot a bfp from a mile away and it looks like after 11 children I should be able to spot an opk too. ROFL My Dh has picked on me about this all night, Im sure I will never hear the end of it.
__________________
Rachael
Blessed Mama to Jacob Emily Noah Destiny Jalen Jonah Micah Alyssa Alayna ^Christian^ Cambren and the new lil princess Aliyah
HippieMama74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:31 AM   #19
babygirls2's Avatar
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia *The Most Peachy Place To Be*
Posts: 3,421
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

The walmart cheapie is for LH not HCG.

Nevermind....just seen the second page.
__________________
Kim ~ Wife To Jamie of 13 years *
Mama To, * Emily (8) * Maddy (6) * Makenna Claire (3)
Logan ~ Born May 9th

Last edited by babygirls2; 09-17-2012 at 06:33 AM.
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
clothdipemama's Avatar
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,774
My Mood:
Re: walmart cheapie test

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieMama74 View Post
Thanks so much hunny! I use to be a regular here (have been on and off for over 8 years now) and this is the first time I've ever goofed like this. I can spot a bfp from a mile away and it looks like after 11 children I should be able to spot an opk too. ROFL My Dh has picked on me about this all night, Im sure I will never hear the end of it.
Good catch!!! A great example of why pics are so important Congrats on not being pregnant mama!
__________________
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13

Last edited by clothdipemama; 09-17-2012 at 01:08 PM.
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.