Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #21
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlids
amanda so sorry about your teeth but yay for italy!!! i can't wait to find out where we get to go next after japan. we're both so hoping for anywhere in europe because once you're there it's super easy to travel to all the countries.

i'm pretty sure i felt baby do a roll last night. it felt so weird. so far i've only felt the one really big kick at the u/s and then if i bend over pretty far sitting down i can feel him/her kick and jab. last night i was laying on my back in bed and it totally felt like a roll. kind of gave me butterflies! 13 weeks on thursday! come on second trimester!

i ran yesterday for the first time since pregnant. it felt great! it's been a few months so i took it a bit slow but ran my mile without stopping and then did a walking cool down. looking forward to doing this daily again until i'm too big.
Thanks! But... Were not going to Italy. I was saying "have fun in Italy"

DH is actually getting ready to submit his packet to OCS. We'll be in limbo till we here back if he made it or not. We know if he doesnt they'll be cutting us order to Washington State. If he gets in to OCS we wont get orders till right before he graduates.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Advertisement

kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #22
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17

All this talk of Italy (Kid free) is making me want to plan a long getaway like that with hubby. We went on a 10 night "exoctic" cruise in 2009...but we took 15mo dd with us, so it didn't exactly end up as "exoctic" as it could have
Our plan would probably be a maybe-someday-probalby-never plan, but it might be fun to sit and talk about where we would go if we ever won the lottery.... (you have to play to win though, right?) lol!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #23
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcess721
All this talk of Italy (Kid free) is making me want to plan a long getaway like that with hubby. We went on a 10 night "exoctic" cruise in 2009...but we took 15mo dd with us, so it didn't exactly end up as "exoctic" as it could have
Our plan would probably be a maybe-someday-probalby-never plan, but it might be fun to sit and talk about where we would go if we ever won the lottery.... (you have to play to win though, right?) lol!
It was actually an exotic cruise or you guys nicknamed it that? An exotic cruise sounds every interesting!

Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #24
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh I know what you mean! This year we are going to try really hard to resume our yearly vacations. It just wasn't possible with baby twins but we think that this summer we might try going to Hawaii with all 3 of our kids but with my sister and her family. We have kids the same age so it will be nice to have some extra adults around and we can switch off date nights.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #25
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

The other option is a cruise and trying to get someone to come with us so we can relax every once in a while!
Old 09-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
It was actually an exotic cruise or you guys nicknamed it that? An exotic cruise sounds every interesting!

It's actually named a "10 night exotic southern caribbean cruise". Not sure why, but that's what they called it.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #27
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcess721

It's actually named a "10 night exotic southern caribbean cruise". Not sure why, but that's what they called it.
So itnt was erotic just exotic?
LOL sorry an erotic cruise sounds fun. Now the ideas in my head...seems like a "fun" idea

Old 09-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Haha DH and I were thinking about going to Bermuda without the kiddos for our fifth anniversary this year.

By the time we settled on everything, it went from adults only on a tropical island to....Disney World with the kids.

I just couldn't bare to spend all that money and be hours away from the kids...so much for romance! Although, the place we're staying at will have a private bedroom (with hot tub!) so we'll make it work, I think!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #29
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
....BUT Italy? Man, am I jealous! Have a blast and a half, and share some pictures with us
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #30
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am feeling more than ever right now this holiday/honeymoon is very much needed.

Since DH and I met almost 5 years ago we have not done much just the two of us because we were pregnant with our first just 6 months into the relationship...than DS came not to soon after and it's just been home and family life for the most part.

We did go to mexico with my family-it was also our one year anniversary and that's where DH purposed. It was my first big trip and I was 6.5 months pregnant at the time so could not take advantage of the open bar-I did have a glass of wine with dinner at our anniversary dinner though...it was soooo good!

Besides weekend get a ways for camping, seeing family etc there has not be much else-we usually always take the kids.

When we started planning the wedding one of the biggest questions was...were to honey moon afterwards? I have always wanted to go to Italy-it was easy to decided-DH was very in to it as well. In stead of wedding gifts we let people know who wished to buy us a present that we were planning a honey moon and donations towards that would be lovely. We don't need more pots and pans....we need to get away and be alone together!

So here we are... We land in Rome, will stay one night there just to rest and then renting a car and driving down the coast to a time share where we will stay for 5 days and do day trips to surrounding towns. Than to Pompeii for a night/day, then up to Siena for 3 night, than Florence for 3 nights than we finish with 3 nights in Rome.

Right now it's very surreal-I won't believe it until I see it if that makes sense. I can not wait to go but I'm sure the plane ride back will be a long one as I await to see my babies after 2 weeks!

Last edited by Maeve Baby; 09-17-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Maeve Baby is offline   Reply With Quote