Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #51
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post

ETA: I just went and looked it up. Its typically done between 24-28 weeks but if your urine has high level and you previously had it they might test soon... Disregard my last statment
Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
haha yes i had GD with my son and have pcos so i'm at higher risk for having it with each pregnancy. i'm also at higher risk for developing diabetes later in life as well.

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #52
Mama_K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Had my 16 week ultrasound today and found out that we're having.... another boy! I have to admit hubby and I are both a little disapointed that it's not girl, but another boy will be fun and I have all the boy stuff We were set on a girl name but are undecided on a boy name, hopefully we can find one we agree on soon I love having that first glimps at my baby seeing all the fingers and toes and little wiggles!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #53
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlids

haha yes i had GD with my son and have pcos so i'm at higher risk for having it with each pregnancy. i'm also at higher risk for developing diabetes later in life as well.
I have PCOS as well but they still checked me "on schedule" but I didnt have GD (thank God). Hopefully your sugar stays under control for ya this time around.

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #54
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_K
Had my 16 week ultrasound today and found out that we're having.... another boy! I have to admit hubby and I are both a little disapointed that it's not girl, but another boy will be fun and I have all the boy stuff We were set on a girl name but are undecided on a boy name, hopefully we can find one we agree on soon I love having that first glimps at my baby seeing all the fingers and toes and little wiggles!
Congrats mama

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #55
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_K View Post
CONGRATS! I love having two of the same gender, they play together
Old 09-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #56
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Had my 16 week ultrasound today and found out that we're having.... another boy!
Congrats on the little guy!! Hubby and I initially wanted a baby brother for our DS! I think itll be really cool to see them growing up together especially since they are close in age
Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #57
miraclebaby
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Haha DH and I were thinking about going to Bermuda without the kiddos for our fifth anniversary this year.

By the time we settled on everything, it went from adults only on a tropical island to....Disney World with the kids.

I just couldn't bare to spend all that money and be hours away from the kids...so much for romance! Although, the place we're staying at will have a private bedroom (with hot tub!) so we'll make it work, I think!

We went to disney this march, the kids had alot of fun but it was SO busy i'll NEVER go during peak again! Next time it will be a thanksgiving trip for sure!!!

I'm just in survivor mode now. Things are on the rocks (actually they WERE on the rock and prbly fell off down the canyon now) and i'm very close to getting my own apt.
We went to a casting call today for bella, then we stoped to get her halloween costume (i paid FOURTY dollars for) and it doesn't fit. Also jake fell asleep for 5 mins in the car/ thought he was done napping and just screamed for 40 mins trying to get back to sleep.
Oh, and all my homework for schoool is do tonight i havent started/ plus gymnastics for bella tonight.

i need a new life.

I was so sick all weekend with a bronchitis type thing i literally was on the couch. i still have the cough/ congestion but i feel slightly better. I also need to see the chiro because ive got the worst hip/ sciatic pain ever.

Days like this i asked myself why did i have kids/ever get married.

Join me swagging http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/stephlawler
miraclebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #58
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
I loved that movie but felt the same way!
I liked it too. We saw it Sunday. I expected it to be really stupid so was pleasantly surprised when they covered so many types of couples. Cried my eyes out too as I was not expecting them to cover that at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
okay ladies!!

ONE BABY!!! I'm so relieved....I would have been excited about two, but soooo stressed! Baby looked great and it was so fun to see little legs kicking
Glad things are looking well!

Quote:
Congrats!! I know how you feel but it is so great having two of the same sex back to back. They are just two peas in a pod and the best of friends.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #59
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

13 weeks today. Bring on the headaches. I always get bad headaches at this point. The SOB seems to be better though today than it was earlier in the week.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #60
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Congrats! How exciting to know so early!!

On the movie topic, I haven't seen What To Expect yet, but if you haven't watched Away We Go, I recommend it. It's a few years old, but pretty funny - especially the scene with the AP parents. I had to laugh at some of the extreme portrayal of things that I know I do. Maybe I can get DH to watch the other with me this weekend.

ETA: Just scheduled my 20-week for October 11. Eeek! Now we'll have to decide if we're going to stay Team Green or jump ship.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

Last edited by love2row; 09-19-2012 at 04:06 PM.
love2row is offline   Reply With Quote