Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #21
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Sept. 17-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
So sorry Will keep you in my prayers that all is well.
The more I think about it, the more I think it might just be scar tissue from the lumpectomy and my left and remnants of the cyst on my right side. At least that's what I'm hoping. Thanks for the prayers....being pg doesn't make this any easier right now.

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #22
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
Another idea that I got from a large family is to buy everyone the same exact type of sock. You'd probably have to buy one size for the kids and one size for the adults. (We don't have kids yet.)

I did this for myself... all my socks are exactly the same and I'm just waiting for hubby to relinquish his old pairs so it'll be one type of sock all around. Sock folding is already tremendously easy with mine all being the same.

We do this. it makes the socks so much easier when you've only got one type.

CD9 for me. I'm using my clearblue easy ovulation monitor this month for the first time. I ordered it right before I got pg with the baby I lost, so I didn't have a chance to use it until now. I think I'm having a weird cycle though, I had 4 days of bleeding and have been spotting on and off for the past 5...I never bleed for that long. And my monitor gave me a high fertility reading this morning...how is that possible when I was still spotting last night? bizarre.

QOTW: Dishes! I HATE everything to do with dishes. I would rather clean a dirty toilet with my bare hands. seriously.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #23
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by adensmom View Post
The more I think about it, the more I think it might just be scar tissue from the lumpectomy and my left and remnants of the cyst on my right side. At least that's what I'm hoping. Thanks for the prayers....being pg doesn't make this any easier right now.

I was just going to say this. I bet that's all it is! FX for you. I'm sure all will turn out OK.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #24
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

CD1 waiting to o

Stupid aunt flow just arrived and I am in a lot of pain. I am sure dh will be stoked for another month of trying, he enjoys this part a lot.

QOTW- sweeping. I hate sweeping which sucks because most of our house is laminate or tile. I hate sweeping (and mopping)
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #25
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Leaner- 34 (for a few more months) CD1 waiting to o
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #26
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Latisa FX that you can get into US quickly and find out it is just scar tissue. I had to have a breast US for what my OB thought was suspicious feeling tissue after my last bout with mastitis and basically it was scar tissue and inflamed nerves.

Welcome to our new members! Hopefully you can graduate soon.

I think I am 1dpoI think I ovulated yesterday but Babycomp is convinced that I am not even fertile for another day and has my ovulation predicted for Saturday. I don't know what I am not getting when it comes to charting if the BC is right. If FF is right I have no clue what the BC is going off of and it makes me nervous to trust for TTA if we ever get our baby. *

QOTW I despise every single chore. There isn't a single one that I want to do over another. DH, the kids, and I split up all the chores so one of us isn't always doing the same thing. Except for dishes and laundry. I always do the laundry and DH is 95% in charge of dishes.

Last edited by tedcgh; 09-17-2012 at 03:31 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #27
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fishingfor5 now CD4.
Although we are ntnp it is nice to finally know where I am in my cycle!! It occurred to me that in less than 2 months that I will be turning 41!! Starting to wonder if maybe we need to be more "proactive" in our endeavors. But then that isn't really letting it be stress free for dh or letting the good Lord be in control. UGH why can't I just be content!!?! It is just really ironic considering we thought after number 4 we were done for good and we were content with that for 7 years!!! One reversal baby later and here I am aching for more. I keep trying to remind myself that there may be no more and to be thankful for my 5 blessings but it really is hard to take in not having anymore. Sorry guess I am in a bit of a quandry as to the NTNP vs activley TTC. On a more positive note I took one of those First Response fetility tests and it came back "normal". Which I am thankful for. As according to the test my FSH levels are not elevated which means my body isn't working overly hard at ovulating ( assuming I am ovulating) and the reserve eggs are still good. Who knows though how accurate a OTC test really is. Just gonna be happy for now. OK seriously sorry for the lunatic post but it must be I need to get it off my chest.

AOTW - DUSTING! Thank goodness my kids love it!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
jesajane
Registered Users

My Mood:

Dishes are the worst! At least when you fold laundry it's dry and clean. I have a dishwasher, but it hardly cleans at all. As for the spiders, I let them live and eat all the other gross bugs, like flys and mosquitos. My kids don't like this idea, but they are too scared to kill 'em.

It's fun to read the posts here. You guys are great.
jesajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #29
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post

Dude, DH and I do this also! But, I don't always pay up
I don't either but its the hope that keeps dh going i think. i can't believe i'm not the only one who does this! i'm no prude, but there are certain...ahem...activities that are reserved for birthdays and holidays. and days when dh sweeps, vacuums, and mops the entire house. SO worth every 30 seconds of that activity!

i wish i could share a pic i took of dh vacuuming while holding dfs it was ADORABLE! this poor kiddo is pretty traumatized and weird things really terrify him, vacuums being one of them. however, even though dh was the one doing the vacuuming dfs crawled as quick as his thunder thighs could take him over to dh to be picked up. he loooooves dh!

adensmom-fingers crossed everything is ok...thats so scary!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #30
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

ok, I'm getting totally freaked out about the thought of testing tomorrow. I don't think I can take another BFN month.

But I can't resist not testing another day

O please let this be it