Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Carissa- That sounds like a great plan!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Jennifer- I hope you are wrong. You really have a great, positive outlook on it all though. I hope you just tested too early. Thinking of you!

Mel- Fingers Crossed for you!!! Hang in there! When will you test?

Tina- I'm so sorry. It is just so hard sometimes. I sure hope your turn is coming.
Ha. I have been since 7 dpo . I'll let you know if there's anything but stark white...

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #12
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bfn this morning at 10 dpo. Apparently literally using all the monitors in the world can't help me, ha ha. Will try again tomorrow.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 09-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #13
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

TMI ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, so I'm CD 11. I haven't stopped "bleeding". I say "bleeding" because actual blood stopped around day 5 or 6. I've just been spotting dark brown ever since. It was getting less and less. But today now I"m having lots of mucousy brown discharge including a few small brown clots. Should I be worried? I've bled this long before but never had the wierd brown stuff before. Should I be worried enough to call my dr. or just let it ride? I'm not having any pain or cramping anymore just the wierd brown stuff.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That sounds odd Slimy! I think I would at least call your doctor and give them the heads up.

Tested again and BFN. Have email into doctor to see what they say.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #15
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
TMI ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, so I'm CD 11. I haven't stopped "bleeding". I say "bleeding" because actual blood stopped around day 5 or 6. I've just been spotting dark brown ever since. It was getting less and less. But today now I"m having lots of mucousy brown discharge including a few small brown clots. Should I be worried? I've bled this long before but never had the wierd brown stuff before. Should I be worried enough to call my dr. or just let it ride? I'm not having any pain or cramping anymore just the wierd brown stuff.
That sounds like endo slimy. I had that happen a lot when my endo was flairing up.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #16
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeshkasheeba View Post
That sounds like endo slimy. I had that happen a lot when my endo was flairing up.
That's not good. I've been in major pain and had been assuming my endo was flaring up again. The clomid tends to do that to it. I guess I'll give it another day and then call and see what they say.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #17
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

I guess I'm in the "Trying to make it" group...

Screen name (Real Name): QuicksilverNHS (Marie)
Children and ages: 1DS-3y
Losses: Chemical in 2007. 12 week loss in 2008. Chemical in 2010. 15w loss in 2011. 23 week micropreemie live-birth/loss in Oct 2011. 9 week loss in 2012.
Diagnosis: unexplained---tests all "normal"
Treatment: 200mg Endometrin suppository (100mg 2x/day), baby aspirin, extra folic acid and B6.
Next Appt: Pending approval with MFM. Hopefully by Oct 1.
Cycles TTC another: 1. DH came home from deployment and 3.5 weeks later, I got my BFP. We have ZERO problems getting pregnant...its staying that way that doesn't work well at all.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #18
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS
I guess I'm in the "Trying to make it" group...

Screen name (Real Name): QuicksilverNHS (Marie)
Children and ages: 1DS-3y
Losses: Chemical in 2007. 12 week loss in 2008. Chemical in 2010. 15w loss in 2011. 23 week micropreemie live-birth/loss in Oct 2011. 9 week loss in 2012.
Diagnosis: unexplained---tests all "normal"
Treatment: 200mg Endometrin suppository (100mg 2x/day), baby aspirin, extra folic acid and B6.
Next Appt: Pending approval with MFM. Hopefully by Oct 1.
Cycles TTC another: 1. DH came home from deployment and 3.5 weeks later, I got my BFP. We have ZERO problems getting pregnant...its staying that way that doesn't work well at all.
Welcome!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Thanks!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #20
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome! So sorry for the circumstances that brings you to our group. Hope you find the support here that you need. Just FYI, You might want to put your intro in red so that rebecca sees it and adds you to the first post. She's awesome but sometimes if it's not in red she may not notice the update.

Not much new going on here. Been taking OPKs since day 10 wondering if I"ll even O this month. They've been faint and the same for three days but today it started to darken. Makes me wonder if I may actually O on my own this month, boy that would be a first! Although I'm still taking maca and all my supplements so not totally on my own, but no clomid! I'm just really wishing time would hurry up and pass so I can get on to a new cycle and testing with the RE.