Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #21
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Welcome! So sorry for the circumstances that brings you to our group. Hope you find the support here that you need. Just FYI, You might want to put your intro in red so that rebecca sees it and adds you to the first post. She's awesome but sometimes if it's not in red she may not notice the update.
Can't do colors from my phone. I'll try to change it when I get on my laptop.

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #22
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I still have a bfn with Af due tomorrow or Saturday well, at least I tried hard...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

Welcome Marie- I have you posted. Sure hope that you get your BFP soon and that it sticks for 9 months!

Sorry for the BFN's Mel and Jennifer- it is so frustrating! Hope you are both hanging in there and have a relaxing weekend planned.

AFM: I got my +OPK yesterday- I guess that's good- at least I am tracking this month so I will know when to expect AF.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Welcome Marie- I have you posted. Sure hope that you get your BFP soon and that it sticks for 9 months!
I got my BFP last week
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #25
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post

Sorry for the BFN's Mel and Jennifer- it is so frustrating! Hope you are both hanging in there and have a relaxing weekend planned.

AFM: I got my +OPK yesterday- I guess that's good- at least I am tracking this month so I will know when to expect AF.
Yay!!! +opks make me happy.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #26
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I got my BFP last week
You might want to also check out the pregnancy after loss thread in the pregnancy forum. I only got to spend one day there before I lost this last one but those mama's are also amazing support and have been right in our shoes of fear and worry about baby sticking. I guess I figure sometimes with this roller coaster ride were on we need all the support we can get.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #27
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon

Thanks. I had a really rough day at work and a trying evening with my 2-year old. I have a busy weekend planned, and all I really want to do is stay home and clean my house, which hasnt been cleaned In three weeks. Im also surrounded by newborns in my condo building. I'm just so darn weepy tonight- it's the progesterone cream, right?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 09-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #28
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Marie- just popping in to say I am praying for you girl! Hardly seems like it was that long ago but it will be three Novembers since we were both in the TTC while BFIng and here we are still with so many little blessings in heaven. I am so sorry for your losses and really hope this next one is a breeze and un-eventful. Have you seen a RE???? I know your problem isn't getting preggers but staying and they can also help with that as well. Any way, praying for you and your sweet little bean.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #29
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got my last shot of Lupron today!!!!! I don't think I have ever been more thankful to be done with a drug. Now we play the waiting game. I have an US scheduled for Oct 15th and we will see if my uterus is back down to a normal size. We didn't see any large endometriomas last month so I know that is all gone, but the uterus was still larger than normal.

I hope every is doing well and a few more BFPs show up this go round.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #30
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72

You might want to also check out the pregnancy after loss thread in the pregnancy forum. I only got to spend one day there before I lost this last one but those mama's are also amazing support and have been right in our shoes of fear and worry about baby sticking. I guess I figure sometimes with this roller coaster ride were on we need all the support we can get.
I'm in that thread too!