Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #51
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699
Hi girls! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth but I had a really hard time after my chemical in June and pretty much ignored all things fertility related for the summer.

That said we did another fresh IVF (#10) August/September and well so far so good-17dpr and definitely pregnant. (which means I'm already past the date I lost the pregnancy in June). Obviously I'm scared as can be and refusing to even let my mind go to a live take home baby. The day I tested BFP was the day I was due with my February loss so that makes me hope the lost baby is somehow watching over this one.

I'm sad to see so many are still struggling and very sad to see we had some more losses :-(

Jennifer what did your beta say? ((((Hugs))) I'm guessing no good news or you would have posted.

Mel-Congrats! How many dpo are you? Sounds like we might be due really close to each other.

Rebecca can you put me to pregnant and praying to make it please?
Screen Name (Real Name): ingrid5699 (Ingrid)
Age (DH): 41 (ME) 37
Current Children and age: Patrick, 5 years, Aurelia 3 years
Lost Children and dates: triplets Nov. 2004, baby B May 2006, latest little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12
Diagnosis: Me: endometriosis and immunological issues, DH: male factor
Treatment and Meds: fresh IVF #10 done, too many meds to list
Cycles TTC another: never prevented after DD was born 12'08, 4 fresh IVFs, 1 FET this time around (and 2 FETs with nothing to transfer)
Next appointment: u/s first week of October for head count
13 today. Congrats, and its good to see you back!

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #52
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

Hi Ingrid- Congratulations! How many did you transfer? I only ask because I have fingers crossed that next cycle I will FINALLY be able to do my FET and I'm not sure how many to transfer... I think that is a tough decision. I think you are absolutely right- I will be prying that this little one is being watched over, is snuggling in and ready to stay put until ready in 9 months
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #53
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

updated to here.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #54
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Rebecca we transferred 3. Which my RE was really uncomfortable with and she even had me sign a paper saying I take full responsibility. They pretty much only do single embryo transfers at their clinic especially with grade A blasts like mine. But with my other issues and with this being the higher order transfer it was I wanted to maximize my chances (besides-we got 3 beautiful blasts this cycle and I have never had a successful FET so I didn't even want to freeze any). I really, really doubt there is more than 1 or maybe 2. In a first time IVF setting I would transfer 2 if you would be okay with twins, one if you'd rather just have 1 baby.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:31 PM   #55
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We always transferred at least 2 and many times 3 that were always very good embryos.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #56
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Beta was 738 at 17dpo so definitely nice and high. My RE only does repeats if the levels are low so no second draw here. U/s set for next Wednesday October 3rd.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #57
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats on a good beta!

AFM, 1 dpo. I don't think this is going to be our month, and I"m trying to be ok with that. I don't know what's wrong with me but I just am having a very hard time processing all of this. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for all the testing we're suppose to do next month and I"m just not feeling ready. Suddenly I"m wondering if maybe I'm just suppose to have one child. Of course with that comes all teh depressing thoughts of maybe I only deserve one or maybe because of how I'm dealing with one I don't deserve two. I know that's the crazy mind games at work but I'm still having a rough time with it. I know you ladies have been there. Sorry to ramble just been a super rough weekend.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #58
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow Ingrid! That is great news

Laurel- I have felt the same. I am the closest to giving up right now. I just have to do the FET next month, but it is crazy how indifferent I am about it all. Sorry you are dealing with that. I sure hope you get your surprise BFP and all the rest just falls into place.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #59
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Wow Ingrid! That is great news

Laurel- I have felt the same. I am the closest to giving up right now. I just have to do the FET next month, but it is crazy how indifferent I am about it all. Sorry you are dealing with that. I sure hope you get your surprise BFP and all the rest just falls into place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Congrats on a good beta!

AFM, 1 dpo. I don't think this is going to be our month, and I"m trying to be ok with that. I don't know what's wrong with me but I just am having a very hard time processing all of this. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for all the testing we're suppose to do next month and I"m just not feeling ready. Suddenly I"m wondering if maybe I'm just suppose to have one child. Of course with that comes all teh depressing thoughts of maybe I only deserve one or maybe because of how I'm dealing with one I don't deserve two. I know that's the crazy mind games at work but I'm still having a rough time with it. I know you ladies have been there. Sorry to ramble just been a super rough weekend.
I'm sorry you are feeling down. It's really easy when you struggle to beat yourself up- I always believed if I just tried harder... I wasn't getting my second because I just wasn't smart enough to think of what it was that would FIX me... It sounds silly, but after you talk to enough doctors, sometimes it feels like you DO know more then them. I remember when I went to a doctor a year ago and he said I was in luck cuz there was this NEW drug that was like a miracle to women with PCOS, it was being written about in all the special medical journals. I took out my pen and asked him to spell it. I kid you not when he tells me M-E-T-F-O-R-M-I-N with a straight face. Really??? Cuz I never even THOUGHT of THAT drug...

I'm sorry your feeling frustrated and scared. Sometimes listening to screamo music in my car with the volume all the way up helps... I go deaf, but it helps work a little bit of the stress off. I'm CERTAINLY not suggesting it as the solution, lest anyone think I've gone daffy. But sometimes it takes the edge off when you want to stab someone in the face with scissors.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 09-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #60
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Actually loud music in the car used to be my solution. But now my son goes to work with me so no dice. Oh and to make things more fun I think I have an ear infection. I just cant win right now.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote