Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #61
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
But sometimes it takes the edge off when you want to stab someone in the face with scissors.
Solution for stabbiness...

I'll take note. I'm feeling stabby today!

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #62
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas! Sorry I've been MIA I have been visiting my girlfriend and her hubby with there new baby in Minnesota! We traveled a total of 1600 miles between fri and today!
I'm 6dpo on 100 mg endometrin vaginally and having acne and breast tenderness! We did not do IUI this cycle but still did HCG trigger and timed BDing! I think we did everything right like always so want to be optimistic but it is becoming extra hard to after so many let downs. I'll be keeping myself busy this week and next with my mom having her hip replaced Friday and then I'm going to stay with her next week to help her recover! So by the time I get back home it will be test time!!

Congrats to the BFP mamas!!!

Hugs to BFN mamas...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #63
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

Carissa- Hoping it's your month.

AFM, I think I've just been at this to long with no results. 3 1/2 years is a long time, and I think if I'd had nothing I'd be more up for all this testing. But right now I just keep thinking, great, they're going to figure out why I don't get pregnant, and then I'll just loose more. It seems the more times it happens the more losses I have. I absolutely terrified of getting pregnant again. Last night dh said something about maybe it would work this month so we don't need the drs and I burst into tears out of fear that it would work and then I"d loose another. I need to find a way to overcome this fear because it's starting to effect everything in my life and I really need for that not to happen.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #64
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Carissa- Hoping it's your month.

AFM, I think I've just been at this to long with no results. 3 1/2 years is a long time, and I think if I'd had nothing I'd be more up for all this testing. But right now I just keep thinking, great, they're going to figure out why I don't get pregnant, and then I'll just loose more. It seems the more times it happens the more losses I have. I absolutely terrified of getting pregnant again. Last night dh said something about maybe it would work this month so we don't need the drs and I burst into tears out of fear that it would work and then I"d loose another. I need to find a way to overcome this fear because it's starting to effect everything in my life and I really need for that not to happen.
<3 and hope that you have a healthy pregnancy the next time you make the leap <3

I feel that worry every day. That terror.

I have no problem getting pregnant, so it makes sex awful for me---difficult to initiate it or accept it when I fear the outcome so wholly. Luckily, DH understands.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]

Last edited by quicksilverNHS; 09-25-2012 at 10:28 AM.
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #65
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
((((Hugs)))) Hope you will be able to overcome your fear.

Carissa-good luck!

Marie-I hate that you have yet to find Drs who take you seriously and are taking care of your emotional needs too.

AFM-stepped by the RE's office today to get my IVIg and pick up some prescriptions and since they were not busy my RE did a quicky u/s. Too early to actually see a baby but we saw a good sized sac (so yes just one for now which I'm perefectly fine with!). Next u/s is Wednesday the 3rd so just 8 days now. I'll be 5w6d and we will hopefully see a heartbeat.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #66
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats on getting an early peak. Hoping for a great look at him/her next week.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #67
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quick update :

Screen Name (Real Name): sdavis514 (Sarah)
Current Children and age: one DS age 5
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: We were NTNP for 4 years, diagnosed with PCOS in 2003 and put on clomid from 9/04-1/05, no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention in Aug 2006. Recent blood work suggested no insulin resistance. Clomid again 9/11-1/12. BFNs IUI cycle in April 2012 - BFN and May 2012 - BFN, July 2012 sono-HSG - clear
Treatment and meds: Clomid 150 mg cd 5-11, Bravelle shot cd 7,9,11,16, & 18, ovidrel trigger shot and progesterone suppositories
Next Appointment: Progesteron bloodwork 10-2, then call when AF shows or BFP
Cycles TTC another: NTNP for 4 years, Actively TTC since Jan 11

I had a busy week last week. Since I did some injections this cycle I ended up with a bunch of U/S. Finally had IUI this morning - 3 follies ( 24,20 & 16 yesterday) so here is to hoping!!!!

Sounds like I missed a lot since I last checked in

Slimy - yay for O! Could be your month. I have a friend IRL who did three years of treatments, had a miscarriage and got a BFP the very next month. There is always hope I have had those same feelings many time - I must be a horrible mom and not deserve another child.

Ingrid - yay for a sneak peek at baby Good luck at the next u/s.

Marie - Congrats and fingers crossed. I have never had the heartache of loss. Sticky vibes to you

Carissa - Good luck! Hope this is your month!!!!

Hope4more - Congrats, all those fertility monitors sure did help get the timing right!!! Sticky vibes to you too!

Love4leon - Good luck on your FET. I can understand the feeling of ambivilence, after so many months of hoping & disappointment, it can be hard to find the hope anymore Fingers crossed for you.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #68
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

double post monster

Last edited by sdavis514; 09-26-2012 at 12:03 PM.
sdavis514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #69
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

I'm on another thread but was directed here too! Hope it's ok to join. Here's my info, I think I would be in the waiting to TTC group since we're on hold until we know what the next step is going to be. Hopefully IVF!

Screen name: kricket24 (Real Name): Kristen
Children and ages: (DS#1) Dakota 04/04/2003 and (DS#2) Colton 06/04/2009
Losses: Identical Twins, May 1, 2008. I was 9 weeks along, DH and I believe they would have been baby girls.
Diagnosis: Unexplained Secondary Infertility (I believe it's a progesterone/ovulation issue)
Treatment: Hoping to do IVF in Oct/Nov! For now I'm taking prenatals, B-Complex & Omega 3's.
Next Appt: Seeing an RE for our first IVF appt tomorrow night! 9/27 @ 6pm
Cycles TTC another: No birth control since DS #2 was born, started TTC a little over a year ago.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #70
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Welcome Kristen- I will add you to the list in the morning.

I am having a nightmare of a work week- I'm so sorry I didn't put up a new thread... promise I will do it for next week- I feel beat up today.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote