Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
cathplyr
Registered Users
seller

asking moms who potty trained under 1 year

when my dd was 5 1/2 months she disliked being wet. she would do her buisness as soon as I took off her diaper. I would give her 10 minutes of diaper-free time.she would do almost all her "poops" on the changing pad and if she didnt she would fuss to no end and I would figure it out. I got her a potty at 6 months old and she would "peepee" as soon as she sat down. soon she was "pooping" in it too. but then she decided she only wanted to "poop" in it. she has been having fewer "peepees" so maybe it is just a matter of timing. Now she is waking up dry. but she wakes up frequently at night so I know she is uncomfortable holding it in. I will start putting her on the potty at night too I guess. when she wakes up she will do 2 "peepees" in the potty. she is now almost 10 months. my question is since she is so close- is there anything simple I can do to get her to do all her buisness in the potty? I do not want to rush her but if she is able and just needs a little something extra to help her along I would like to know. Thank you!

Advertisement

cathplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: asking moms who potty trained under 1 year

Hi there! No advice except you might get some responses to this post under elimination communication as well. Awesome job!
UVASahm is offline   Reply With Quote