Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
GONE PLEASE DELETE!

This listing is for a lot of NB fitted diapers. I am willing to split these up…but my preference is to keep them together. I am in search of PayPal at this time as I am on a Longies bender…I desperately need your help to continue purchasing longies! Hahah…so PP or I could be open to possibly trading for longies…try me! ****FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON MY ITEMS! *****

So we have three HandSewnByMe brand size SM/NB fitteds, two NBs I got here that I do not know the origins of and three ClothEez WorkHorse NB fitteds.

All of these diapers are in VG to Excellent Used Condition. They have wash wear on them..the cotton flannel tends to wash that way, but the condition of all items is great. They were used lightly as I also used flats and pre-folds because I was trying to figure out what I like best (I used to use pocket dipes). So they are in awesome condition...all snaps, Velcro and elastic are in fantastic shape.

Entire lot…would be willing to let it go for $45ppd, pretty firm on that.

Here are the NB HandSewnByMe cotton/flannel fitteds. They are in great condition. They have ZORB in them and are awesome diapers. Extremely soft, very good fit, never had a blowout in these. Noteworthy: She has designed these with nice gussets and a deep, pocket-like design great for catching poo and giving it time to soak in, so it doesn’t just shoot out the sides and top. A REALLY awesome design.

Here is a pic:

Here it is in “Monkey’s Hangin’ on Peace Signs” - $9ppd

Same fitted in “Froggy Froggy” - $9ppd

Same fitted in “It’s a Lobster Thing” - $9ppd

Here are the two NB cotton fitteds with velour inners that I got on DS. I’m not sure of the maker, but they were great little dipes for us and they are in great shape. You’ll note the umbilical cord snap…really great for fresh babies with little stumps to watch out for!

Ice Cream… $6ppd

Hearts…$6ppd

The Hearts fitted has a bit of a shadow of a stain on it...hardly noticeable, didn’t notice it in time this evening to sun it…but I’m sure some sun would do the trick!

**SOLD** Here are the three Cloth-Eez WorkForce dipes, size NB. These dipes are ROCKSTARS! All three for $12, that's a great deal!

One has a SLIGHT stain that would definitely sun out!

So that's it! This is my first time selling something on DS, so be kind with me! I will try my hardest to ship within 24 hours and be an awesome seller! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

I will also be posting three organic ImseVimse NB covers, one NB wool cover, one NB wool black cashmere soaker and one pair of NB, really cute interlock longies - bright orange and super cute. So, let me know if you might be interested in any of that, so we can save you money in shipping!

Advertisement

Last edited by BroodyWoodsGal; 09-18-2012 at 09:29 AM.
BroodyWoodsGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
SwissOkie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Girly NB destash!

PMing you
SwissOkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Goodmorning, nice ladies! Who wants to buy some adorable dipes!?

The Workhorses are gone...but MMAO on what is left!
Old 09-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning, women!

MMAO.....want to get these gone! Seriously....tell me what you want to pay for these! I'm feelin' crazy today!
Old 09-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly NB destash! MAKE AN OFFER - THIS STUFF IS SO CUTE!

Who wants a great deal on some super soft, super cute dipes?? Make an offer...get these out of my house....
Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MMARO and get these on their way to your house! They are adorable and so soft...perfect NB dipes!
Old 09-18-2012, 04:51 AM   #7
BroodyWoodsGal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You won't find softer NB fitteds than these cotton flannel HSBMs!

Make offers, ladies...how much do you want to pay, PPD!