Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
vickieboggs
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Cute little WAHM dresses and a crochet skirt

Items from a non smoking home in Canada. Please allow extra time for transit since it is international shipping. Prices are PPD to the US only.

I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS.....AND POSSIBLY TRADES!!!!!!

Reversable cotton woven dress. Measurements from neckline to hem 24 inches around chest (tied the smallest it can go is 22 inches) but has lots of adjustability. I think it would fit starting at around 2 years old.

**sorry the dress is wrinkley, I just wanted to get it listed, I will iron it before shipping
asking 18ppd

Fairy print dress fits ages 2+ (up to 6 years old for sure I'd say) measures 25 inches from neckline to bottom hem and 26 inches around the chest.

**This one has a small blueish mark on the dress as shown in the last photo up near the flower and it is barely noticable in real life but I wanted to mention it ust so that you know it wasn't something I overlooked.
asking 25ppd

Crochet acrylic skirt made by me. My dd was always wanting "woolies" like her brother, so I made her this. It is just a skirt and not a diaper cover. It was made to fit her when she was 3-4 years old. Acrylic is machine washable. It has a drawstring waist.

Measurements: waist at rest: 22 inches Waist line to bottom of ruffled hem: 11 inches hips 25 inches

asking 16ppd

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Advertisement

Lots of WOOLIES for sale, knit, crochet, shorties and longies

Last edited by vickieboggs; 10-08-2012 at 09:59 PM.
vickieboggs is offline   Reply With Quote