Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Blossom of Snow
Registered Users

My Mood:
Question Swagbucks?

I recently joined Swagbucks. I understand how it works, there are still some areas I'm a little fuzzy on (swag codes?). I've been doing surveys mostly but it seems I keep not "qualifying" and so I only get the 1 buck.(I did all the profile surveys) I did successfully finish one survey but haven't been rewarded yet and another one I'm not sure what happened but think I need to contact someone - anyone have experience with customer service? I have also done a few activity things, and I did the swagbucks tv. I don't want to have to buy stuff in order to earn (unless I'm already planning on buying something). I'm in this mostly for the gift cards but even the little ones cost hundreds of SB!

If any of y'all could give me some tips on how to earn those big bucks, or any other advice/knowledge I'd be very grateful!! TIA

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks?

Join our swagbucks thread We keep it going daily

You will get most of the "SBs" (swagbucks) from doing surveys. Just try often because they pop up all day long. I have days where I am DQ'd from just about every one and some days where I get a bunch. It's hit or miss.

there are "dailies". Download the toolbar. you get 1 SB every day for having this. There is the daily poll that gives you 1 SB. you just answer 1 guestion on the poll. There is the "NOSO" where you see offers and get 2 SBs. I just hit "skip" or "next offer" and never sign for any. It's not a lot of offers, so it's quick.

Search often. use it as you would google. I will randomly search a bunch of times and usually hit an SB at some point. it's totally random.

Swagcodes are codes that they put out for extra SBs. you enter it in the swagcode box on the main page. Usually there are hints on where to find them. you can't tell people the code, but you can tell people to "go check facebook" or checkout the blog" or whatever and tell them there is a code out. they have to find it themselves. they randomly put these out, too.

it seems like a lot of SBs for a $5 amazon gift code (most commonly bought prize), but it can add up quickly, even same day, if you are having a good day

Really, check out the swagbucks thread. we keep each other going and give heads up when there is a code out or info on a particular offer.

good luck! you'll be a pro swagger in no time!
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
Blossom of Snow
Registered Users

My Mood:

Alright, I got the toolbar, did the poll, and I did a NOSO. That was easy So glad to hear it's not unusual to keep "losing" at the surveys. It's just a little frustrating because I can't seem to get past the qualifying round or I get really far in and then get tossed out. Today I even clicked on one that was in Spanish . How long until you get rewarded though? I did successfully complete a survey and it said it could take weeks. Is there a way to check on these pending SBs? I'll check out the thread too and learn from the masters! Thanks again!!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

usually surveys credit immediately, but every once in a while they take their sweet time.

no way to check the status of surveys. however, there is a ledger under "my swagbucks" that you can look at to see where the credits are coming from
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Gothmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I definitely have issues with the surveys there, too, but it's still nice to win via search. :-)
This message won't self destruct in 30 seconds.

Last edited by TJR2119; 09-18-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Gothmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom of Snow View Post
Alright, I got the toolbar, did the poll, and I did a NOSO. That was easy So glad to hear it's not unusual to keep "losing" at the surveys. It's just a little frustrating because I can't seem to get past the qualifying round or I get really far in and then get tossed out. Today I even clicked on one that was in Spanish . How long until you get rewarded though? I did successfully complete a survey and it said it could take weeks. Is there a way to check on these pending SBs? I'll check out the thread too and learn from the masters! Thanks again!!
Sometimes surveys end up not crediting so its a good idea if it doesn't credit right away to take a screen shot, so that you can send in a ticket and still get your points. You'll need a screen shot of the completed page, the survey number and how many sb's it was worth.
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote