Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
vintagegyrl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mamas who wear two... questions

I want to wear my 5mo and my 26mo boys.

I have a Boba to put the toddler on my back. Just want to know what works best for baby in the front. I am thinking I need a fast option for the baby to alternate diaper changes and taking him out to sleep. He really prefers to be in his carseat carrier (with a light blanket over him) to sleep when we are out somewhere. it works great this way, but I just need to be able to get him in & out quickly while carrying the toddler. So just need to know - what elseshould i get?

I have a RS and can try that for now. I just know he is outgrowing that in sise/weight (will get heavy for mearound 20 lbs) and mobility (leaning)

Also eyeing an O&A because of the hood versatility and support. I am not opposed to carrying baby while asleep. he is just specific about what he wants and will nap great while out as long as we leave him alone and do it the same way every time.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mamas who wear two... questions

I would certainly try baby on front with the RS. Otherwise I like to use two SSCs or a woven on front and a SSC on back. I put the woven on first and then the SSC on second. Here are some youtube videos.

RS on front, SSC on back

SSC on front, woven on back

Stretchy wrap on front (which you can switch to a woven) and SSC on back
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote