Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Micheliala
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
On what day is ovulating considered too soon?

I mean its not good to have a short LP but is there a day that they say is too soon to ovulate? I'm happy my lp has lengthened again to about 14-15 days. But I'm ovulating way earlier than I used to... or thought I used too not sure which. I'm pretty consistent on day 11 or 12, is that considered early?

Advertisement

Hyenacart, Babyshapes on Etsy
Micheliala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
According to FF that is early. I think anything before 12 is early. But maybe someone else can chime in. I'm thinking this months gonna be an early one for me. I had a massive temp drop on cd8 (3 days after af ended) and a slight rise today on cd9...we shall see!
Also I don't think early ovulation will affect the chances of pregnancy, will probably just be a shorter cycle (24 days as compared to 29 days) for me anyway lol.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: On what day is ovulating considered too soon?

I am certainly not an expert, but I don't think the O date means anything unless it makes your LP too SHORT. That's an LP defect. But I think as long as your LP is long enough, it's fine.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Micheliala
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyM&W View Post
According to FF that is early. I think anything before 12 is early. But maybe someone else can chime in. I'm thinking this months gonna be an early one for me. I had a massive temp drop on cd8 (3 days after af ended) and a slight rise today on cd9...we shall see!
Also I don't think early ovulation will affect the chances of pregnancy, will probably just be a shorter cycle (24 days as compared to 29 days) for me anyway lol.
ah okay then this makes sense. that would be when i get the 25-26 day cycle as opposed to 28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I am certainly not an expert, but I don't think the O date means anything unless it makes your LP too SHORT. That's an LP defect. But I think as long as your LP is long enough, it's fine.
thanks this ttc for over a year is making me evaluate everything looking for something wrong!

Hyenacart, Babyshapes on Etsy
Micheliala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am no expert either, but after 3 M/Cs in a row, I too, have been looking into O & all the possibilities that surround it & I did come across some info that talked about the egg not being mature enough to develope properly when fertilized if released too early.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I am no expert either, but after 3 M/Cs in a row, I too, have been looking into O & all the possibilities that surround it & I did come across some info that talked about the egg not being mature enough to develope properly when fertilized if released too early.
oh that's a good point
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:18 AM   #7
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Now I hope I don't o soon...ugh lol
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:

Generally anything after CD 10 is acceptable with Cd 12 being preferable to give the follicles plenty of time to mature.
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #9
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What do you think of my chart? Possible early ovulation? Neg opk this am, but its darker then yesterday...
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22977b
Old 09-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #10
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftin'Diva
Generally anything after CD 10 is acceptable with Cd 12 being preferable to give the follicles plenty of time to mature.
That's what I thought I had read too, but I wasn't sure enough to post it.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote