Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #11
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What Indoor Play Furniture Would You Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I have a small trampoline with a handrail to hold onto that both DD1 (3) and DD2 (20 mos) LOVE
I love the ones with the handle to hold onto

Advertisement

earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys...6/product.html

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...andle/products
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #13
EuphoricDysphoria
Registered Users
Formerly: laubear
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have a little tykes bouncy house and I LOVE IT! It was the best toy investment we ever made
Old 09-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #14
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My boys have the little exercise trampoline that my mom used to have in her garage. She wasn't using it so when we turned the one bedroom into a playroom they asked if they could have it. Tharen practically lives on it. I would love a Rody max for him but honestly can't see spending $100 on it. I'm afraid he wouldn't use it. He has a Little Tykes Giddyup and go pony that he has had since he was probably 2 and it gets no use at all. I guess Rody would be far easier for him to get out and use on his own but that was a really expensive toy and it takes up a ton of space (now it needs to find a new home, quick).
iris0110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #15
nohollyhomaker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did a similar thread today but I was looking for smaller stuff that my family could get them for gifts. I have a indoor trampoline. My kids do use that but I need more because they get bored of it pretty fast.

I was thinking of doing something like this

http://blog.makezine.com/2006/05/22/...-ceilingmount/

and maybe a climbing wall
http://thecraftingchicks.com/2012/01...bing-wall.html

I was thinking of this too but not sure we could pull that off

http://dreamgym.wordpress.com/2009/1...or-kids/#more-
nohollyhomaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
escapethevillage
Registered Users

My Mood:

Rody is our most important daycare toy. When one died a few years ago, we actually mourned for him. I couldn't throw him away until the new one arrived.

We now have two Rodys. The small ROdy fits a kid up until about age five-ish.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 THIS is a ball I bought back in 1992. We still have it, and I have had anywhere from 6-10 kids a day play with it. It gets used every single day. Plus, you will LOVE sitting on it while you are super pregnant... it's so comfortable to sit on and stretch out your back. This is the exact size we have, and they love it.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #17
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know you said you don't like plastic but we have a big climber in our basement and that sucker has been a God send. We've had it for almost 5 years and it has run the energy off kids many a day. Ds doesn't really play on it so I think this will be the last winter we have it - it is mostly used as Rapunzels tower anymore.

I've debated putting in an indoor swing for my kids because they all love to swing. Some of the links for home gyms are pretty cool - I'll have to show dh. We've often talked about what to do next now that everyone is getting too big for the climber.

We have a toys r us rody type horse (he was much cheaper than a real rody) and 2 hopper balls downstairs. My kids race each other all the time. We used to have a tunnel and no one touched it. I sometimes debate getting the wood to make some balance beams because my kids all love to balance beam on stuff.
Rhianna'sMommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know you said you don't like plastic but we have a big climber in our basement and that sucker has been a God send. We've had it for almost 5 years and it has run the energy off kids many a day. Ds doesn't really play on it so I think this will be the last winter we have it - it is mostly used as Rapunzels tower anymore.

I've debated putting in an indoor swing for my kids because they all love to swing. Some of the links for home gyms are pretty cool - I'll have to show dh. We've often talked about what to do next now that everyone is getting too big for the climber.

We have a toys r us rody type horse (he was much cheaper than a real rody) and 2 hopper balls downstairs. My kids race each other all the time. We used to have a tunnel and no one touched it. I sometimes debate getting the wood to make some balance beams because my kids all love to balance beam on stuff.
Rhianna'sMommy is online now   Reply With Quote