Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
OB appt tomorrow...so nervous!

So, at the beginning of the month I posted about the possible pregnancy and two bfp's within two days of eachother with different brands of tests. I called the OB and she told me to wait a week, test again, and call her for an appt...a blood test and if negative to start a round of provera. She thinks I may have had a chem pregnancy too. I've been testing everyday since and all I've gotten is bfn! My "guts" are killing me. I've been bloated, crampy, exhausted. She says I need to shed my lining for a bean to survive since I haven't had a period in 10 months. Tomorrow, I go for a blood pregnancy test. I'm so nervous beyond reason for some reason!! If it's positive, I'll probably cry tears of joy...if it's negative, I'll probably cry for being so upset.

If it is negative we are going to do a round of provera. If I don't get preggo with the round of provera then we will do a round of provera and clomid. The anxiety and excitement all at once is killing me!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 09-19-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: OB appt tomorrow...so nervous!

Either way, sounds like waterproof mascara and kleenex will be in order.

I hope that everything works out for the best for you, whichever that may be!
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieCayare View Post
Either way, sounds like waterproof mascara and kleenex will be in order.

I hope that everything works out for the best for you, whichever that may be!
I was looking for the "like" button. I'm pretty much 100% positive I'm not preggo...just still hoping I guess. Such early positives got my hopes up. I don't have the same symptoms though anymore so I'm sure it was a chem.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just looked at your blog for kicks. Nicely done on the canning, you're ahead of me!
I've done Sauerkraut, peaches, salsa, peach salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, enchilada sauce, cherry chocolate topping, strawberry jam, banana pepper, sweet pickled jalapenos, strawberry syrup, black raspberry syrup, and yesterday I made a load of egg rolls for the freezer. Then I ran out of wrappers, and I'll need to get more today when I go to town (45 minutes for me, too). Today is applesauce making day at a friend's house. I still have apple pie filling to make, and a bushel or two of tomatoes to salsafy and can. We had the first frost last night

ETA: We have an ex-Amish farm that we converted

Last edited by ElsieCayare; 09-19-2012 at 07:06 AM. Reason: thought of more stuff
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #5
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieCayare View Post
I just looked at your blog for kicks. Nicely done on the canning, you're ahead of me!
I've done Sauerkraut, peaches, salsa, peach salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, enchilada sauce, cherry chocolate topping, strawberry jam, banana pepper, sweet pickled jalapenos, strawberry syrup, black raspberry syrup, and yesterday I made a load of egg rolls for the freezer. Then I ran out of wrappers, and I'll need to get more today when I go to town (45 minutes for me, too). Today is applesauce making day at a friend's house. I still have apple pie filling to make, and a bushel or two of tomatoes to salsafy and can. We had the first frost last night

ETA: We have an ex-Amish farm that we converted
Thanks. Haha. Cool! You've definitely been busy this summer too!! I pickled jalapenos for the first time. Are they good like that? We haven't opened a jar yet! It's supposed t get down to the 40's tonight so I'm a little scared the frost is going to wipe out my tomatoes!! I was hoping to make more salsa and ketchup yet. If it does, I might just take Ds to the produce market up the road and see what they have.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
TwinMommaplus2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Motherhood is not a hobby, its a calling, you do not collect children because they are cuter than stamps, Its not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, its what god gave you time for. ~E. Anderson
TwinMommaplus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
Micheliala
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, at least its a step forward. Hoping you are still preggers mama, or that you will be again very soon!!

Hyenacart, Babyshapes on Etsy
Micheliala is offline   Reply With Quote