Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone NOT DTD??

I am definitely not as interested. Not to mention I was having a fair amount of discomfort when we did DTD. I am finally not having cramping with intercourse but I just feel unattractive and fat right now. DH has been understanding but I definitely am still offering it regularly (just not as often as before pregnancy). IMO he has the right not to be cut off just cause I am not feeling 100% in the mood and in return he needs to be understanding that I am not really all that into sex and he's going to end up doing most of the work. It goes both ways.

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My drive is about the same as before, however I have sex with my dh even when I'm not in the mood, because nothing helps to increase my drive more than doing it.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
PinkInk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My drive is very up and down, sometimes I'm totally crazy and sometimes I don't really care, but since in our marriage I expect to be my husbands only source of pleasure (no flying solo, and he has the same expectation of me) I just always make it a priority... and even when I don't feel like it, I always end up having fun anyway. When I'm not pregnant/breastfeeding I have an unusually high drive (we averaged 50 times a month until our second was born) but now, if we can get together 2-3 times a week I feel ok. I just never want to put him in a situation where he is tempted.

Birth Boot Camp Certified Childbirth Educator training couples in natural childbirth.

I blog at In Pink Ink
PinkInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
MeeshieMomma
Registered Users

*waves -new comer here*

This is pregnancy number 3 and it has been very different. My first trimester I had spotting every time we DTD.. so it sort of turned me off. Second trimester I have had a lot of groin pain (like I got punched in the vulva.. OB says it is swelling but ok) or I cramp when I have an O.. not so fun.

But let me tell you.. my dreams man.. I am a wild woman :P
MeeshieMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #15
mommmy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I find that my sex drive is a lot higher when I'm pregnant...guess everyone is different. It may change as pregnancy progresses though I usually cant stop thinking about dtd late in the 2nd trimester
Emily , SAHM to Ava (08/08), Connor (01/10), Adrian (01/11), Logan (12/11) , Hannah and Olivia (12/12) , and expecting #100
mommmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #16
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkInk View Post
My drive is very up and down, sometimes I'm totally crazy and sometimes I don't really care, but since in our marriage I expect to be my husbands only source of pleasure (no flying solo, and he has the same expectation of me) I just always make it a priority... and even when I don't feel like it, I always end up having fun anyway. When I'm not pregnant/breastfeeding I have an unusually high drive (we averaged 50 times a month until our second was born) but now, if we can get together 2-3 times a week I feel ok. I just never want to put him in a situation where he is tempted.
50 times a month is impressive!

My drive actually went up since starting to have kids...

And I like/agree with your thoughts. I can't believe how long some women I know go without giving their man sex!!
Old 10-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
buko
Registered Users
seller

My drive is about the same. We're doing it slightly more often... or more regularly, really, because A) I feel fine, B) I'd like to do it more often, just kind of on principle and C) we have made up an excuse that it's good for baby. Actually, "regular oral application of semen" has been linked to lower levels of pre-eclampsia, so... use your imagination.
buko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #18
Momma2theJs
Registered Users
seller

I have no desire whatsoever. DH is very understanding. It is just very uncomfortable at this point and I'm so tired and achy all the time. I do miss sex but it's so not worth it right now. LOL
Momma2theJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

I haven't DTD since conception. I not only have zero desire, but am not willing to risk it.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #20
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I say it is because we are expecting a boy but I was frisky I guess with my girls but rarely with this1 little guy. anyone seem like it is like that for them too? I think ur hubby has gotten more than my hubby this time around.lol.